ROFLMAO: The tale of an ACLU...."Bigot:"

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
Georgia ACLU leader resigns over transgender bathroom flap - Georgia Voice - Gay & LGBT Atlanta

Snippets from the link:

Dillard Smith argues that transgender rights have “intersectionality with other competing rights, particularly the implications for women’s rights.”
--Odd. "Rightwingnut Bigots" have been saying this all along......

“My children were visibly frightened, concerned about their safety and left asking lots of questions for which I, like many parents, was ill-prepared to answer,” she said.
--YEP! Predicted that, too!

Some responses from some....."Transgenders":

On how "NOT to understand the woman's stated concerns:"

“She did the right thing leaving the organization If she couldn’t defend our rights any better than that, she deserves to leave – she doesn’t need to be in that position,” Cheryl Courtney-Evans, of TILTT, told APN.

“The ACLU is supposed to stand up for everybody’s rights – if we’ve got a President and an Attorney General that recognizes our right to be, what to do we need with her then?” Courtney-Evans asked.

“She’s supposed to be heading an organization that’s supposed to stand up for everybody’s rights,” she said.
--It is obvious that these people have absolutely NO capacity to understand someone else's position, and, no concern about how OTHERS "feel," It is ALL ABOUT THEM.........

About the NEED for the Trans-community to FORCE others into accepting THEIR personal fantasies:

“They refuse to respect our femaleness,” Courtney-Evans said.
(Cause you got a sausage where yer clam should be, sweetheart....But, I understand. For some reason, women.)

“They’re still talking that crap about men dressing as women going into a lady’s room. The marriage issue has been resolved, now they need a new whipping post. So now, the transgender is the weakest link,” she said.
--Steve and Stan tying the knot ain't quite the same as the two of them taking a leak with someone's daughter. BUT, again, maybe, try to think from the OTHER side of the argument: AS originally predicted, it started with "Gay Marriage," and, has already moved to Federal rules FORCING school districts to allow young men, who think they are women, to use the girl's facilities. (I predict, that, within the next 3 years, we will have "Transgenders" DEMANDING to be allowed to Cheerleading squads, and on Girl's athletic teams.....

“I never went in a men’s room since I’ve been living my truth. What am I doing in a men’s room looking as luscious as I am, putting myself in danger?” she said.
--LOL!!!! The above statement is someone REJECTING the "Truth." THEN, getting mad because others will not buy into HIS fantasies.........

Reactions: 2 people

BDBoop

Former Staff
Dec 2010
Twitter
Classy as ever.

"(Cause you got a sausage where yer clam should be, sweetheart....But, I understand. For some reason, women.)"

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
Classy as ever.

"(Cause you got a sausage where yer clam should be, sweetheart....But, I understand. For some reason, women.)"
Oblivious and as deflecting, as ever.......

Probably best that you refrain from addressing any of the actual points raised in my thread, or in the linked story.