Ron Paul Highlights 11-09-11

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
[video=youtube;znigu8_cr-M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znigu8_cr-M&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

Again he nails it. These idiot happy heads....these people are called economist for so long they believe it, Ha! He puts the spank down, and it will leave a mark!

Jan 2011
east coast
[video=youtube;znigu8_cr-M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znigu8_cr-M&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

Again he nails it. These idiot happy heads....these people are called economist for so long they believe it, Ha! He puts the spank down, and it will leave a mark!
I have to say mike, you are a man of your word, you stick by your convictions and never waiver. An attribute to admire, even if i don't agree with you on just about everything, but man, you are stuck to Paul like super glue, but it is his third try, and don't see him getting any further than the last two, but he, like you, stick to the ideals you profess. No one else on your radar, for when he opts out of the competition?

Sparta

Former Staff
Aug 2006
Connecticut
What Paul needs to do, in my opinion, is come out as an Independent because the GOP is too far gone. He's hosing himself by association, look at those looney fuckers on stage with him.

anonymous

Former Staff
Jun 2008
Passing Through
I have to say mike, you are a man of your word, you stick by your convictions and never waiver. An attribute to admire, even if i don't agree with you on just about everything, but man, you are stuck to Paul like super glue, but it is his third try, and don't see him getting any further than the last two, but he, like you, stick to the ideals you profess. No one else on your radar, for when he opts out of the competition?
Reagan ran 3 times also and they said the same thing about him. RP is the man.

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
What Paul needs to do, in my opinion, is come out as an Independent because the GOP is too far gone. He's hosing himself by association, look at those looney fuckers on stage with him.
If he runs third party it be libertarian. They have ballot access. Regardless, until or if he loses the primaries he will stay put.

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
If Paul changed too soon then he wouldn't be welcome at the debates. Not that he is....hahahaha

Dec 2007
NY
Haha those retards on stage probably aren't even smart enough to understand what he just said... Rick Perry's like "Uhhh GDP? What's that?"

I love the fact that Ron Paul said he'll refuse to endorse any of those other clowns on stage, because none of them stand by their convictions or stand for liberty like he does.

Thanks for posting this, because I missed out on the debate. It looks like he had a strong performance.
Ron Paul 2012

Last edited: