Ron Paul Speaks to Capacity Crowd at Louisiana State University Event

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10

Here is the speech...

[video=youtube;fXiDw_qzXYo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXiDw_qzXYo&feature=player_embedded[/video]

These kids know there is no economy, no jobs waiting them, and they have tons of debt. They represent the "New American Order", and it is up to them to end it. They can not do that voting for the pro-bailout warmongering scum, and they know it.

Sep 2011
I read the entry of Ron Paul on Wikipedia.
He has worked for a number of good things: the time a bill needs to be processed before voted on among other things.

Reactions: michaelr

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.

Here is the speech...

[video=youtube;fXiDw_qzXYo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXiDw_qzXYo&feature=player_embedded[/video]

These kids know there is no economy, no jobs waiting them, and they have tons of debt. They represent the "New American Order", and it is up to them to end it. They can not do that voting for the pro-bailout warmongering scum, and they know it.
You could be right, Mike. So what does Paul want them to do? Vote for someone who will never get into office? Because anyone running for office this time a round who recognizes what you suggest is going on, cannot be elected. Left, Right or Indifferent, they just ain't gettin' elected. I'm looking for how to vote in the next election and I'm coming up with nothing. You and Paul offer less than nothing.

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
You could be right, Mike. So what does Paul want them to do? Vote for someone who will never get into office? Because anyone running for office this time a round who recognizes what you suggest is going on, cannot be elected. Left, Right or Indifferent, they just ain't gettin' elected. I'm looking for how to vote in the next election and I'm coming up with nothing. You and Paul offer less than nothing.
He can be elected.

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
He cannot be elected to the presidency any more than Al Gore can.

But for different reasons.

But no, Paul ain't gonna be elected president. It ain't happening.
I know how corrupt the system is, believe me, but the Campaign for Liberty learned a lot of lessons from '08. I say he can be elected, and the bullshit statement that he can't is spoon feed to some by the media.

The media depends on corporate welfare, of course they are against Paul, their existence depends on it. Too fucking bad for them.

Reactions: Mordent
Feb 2010
Ron Paul can not possibly win the presidency. He can not even win the GOP nomination.

Reactions: Babba