Rose McGowan Rips Hillary Clinton Over Ties to 'Predators' Bill Clinton, Harvey Weinstein

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Rose McGowan called out Hillary Clinton last week over a report that Clinton's publicist told journalist Ronan Farrow that his investigation into Harvey Weinstein's alleged history of sexual misconduct was "a concern" for the Clinton camp.

“I knew that Hillary Clinton’s people, were protecting the Monster,” McGowan wrote, referring to Weinstein. “I can’t believe I used to support her. I guess predators are her style.”

I guess it's always better late than never.

Normal thinking Americans have been sounding the ALARM over predators like this for decades and the people who protect them.

Rest assured that this very fact contributed to Hillary's failure to capture the White House in 2016.

Reactions: WolfHulk
Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
Rose McGowan called out Hillary Clinton last week over a report that Clinton's publicist told journalist Ronan Farrow that his investigation into Harvey Weinstein's alleged history of sexual misconduct was "a concern" for the Clinton camp.

“I knew that Hillary Clinton’s people, were protecting the Monster,” McGowan wrote, referring to Weinstein. “I can’t believe I used to support her. I guess predators are her style.”

Normal thinking Americans have been sounding the ALARM over predators like this for decades and the people who protect them.

Rest assured that this very fact contributed to Hillary's failure to capture the White House in 2016.

OBAMA!!! HILLARY!!! ARRRRRRRGH!!!!!

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
I stated along time ago #METOO would Devastate Democrats.

Reactions: syrenn
May 2019
Backatown, USA

If Rose McGowan's opinion is important to you, you probably shouldn't vote for Hillary Clinton.