Rosenstein blasts Comey as 'partisan pundit'

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Yes, Rosenstein to me, does seem to a snake, but I'm glad he has been speaking the truth as of late. He probably realized that the sh** is going to hit the fan, and he didn't want to be standing in front of the fan.

Comey is in deep trouble. He knows what he did and what he said will come back to haunt him. He is corrupt, probably got pulled in by Obama and Lynch, who themselves are corrupt. Comey is still acting like he didn't know half of what was going on all around him, but he will soon have to confess his dirty deeds, and most of the Trump haters are not going to like what he has to say.
That is the biggest beef I have with the theory of Comey as a white hat, he has done so much bad that I can't see how he escapes prison.

Jul 2014
CA
It's I guess a "little" feud between the two?

Comey said something about Rosenstein felling "trapped" by Trump the other day.

Comey reacted to Rod's comments about him by saying

"I wish him the best".

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
That is the biggest beef I have with the theory of Comey as a white hat, he has done so much bad that I can't see how he escapes prison.
I don't know how he escapes prison, either, but I thought the same about Hillary.

I just want a fair and honest investigation, and I think it will reveal that Comey is one of the major players involved in the coup. Brennan, too, is a dirtbag and needs to be prosecuted.

This must never happen again. We are a great country, and the FBI is a great organization, but certain people, like Comey, McCabe and Strzok, have done much damage to the FBI.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
I don't know how he escapes prison, either, but I thought the same about Hillary.

I just want a fair and honest investigation, and I think it will reveal that Comey is one of the major players involved in the coup. Brennan, too, is a dirtbag and needs to be prosecuted.

This must never happen again. We are a great country, and the FBI is a great organization, but certain people, like Comey, McCabe and Strzok, have done much damage to the FBI.
I'm not really worried about Clinton, she will get her day when the time is right.