Rosie O'Donnell wants to dine with Soros

Oct 2013
USA

Rosie O'Donnell: 'One Day I'd Like to Share a Souvlaki' with George Soros

O’Donnell suggested the date while addressing approximately 300 progressives who braved the rain in Lafayette Park, across from the White House. She said a man asked her if Soros paid her to attend the anti-Trump rally on her way to the event.

"You know what the truth is? A very handsome conservative man stopped me on my way up with his iPhone, to ask me with his very charming, Irish, 30-year-old face if George Soros has paid me to come here. And I said, “Sir, I have never met George Soros, but he seems like a lovely man. One day I’d like to share a souvlaki with him.”

Associating herself with him is a clear signal of the depth of her commitment to Leftist extremism.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Jul 2015
Florida
So would I!!!! Hey Rosie, if you can pull it off, let me know when and where.

Fascinating man!!! Do a wikipedia search (don't use the RW SHITSITES) he's lived a very interesting life. A real capitalist who gives money to LIBERAL CAUSES. Who knew!!

Last edited:
Oct 2010
A place not infested with lying partisan hacks
LOL..one day she's telling us Trump will go down for treason and then she has aspersions to mingle with Billionaires..this is how Trump got his political career rolling.
Rosie 2020.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Dec 2016
United States
Ms O'Donnell is a bad representative and example for what Democrats need to do to re-energize their party base.

Sep 2016
My own world
Hey Ginger, if Trump and his gang associate with Putin and his gang, is it "a clear single of the depth" of are you as corrupt as you can be by your logic?
I'm sure Trump and his gang have shared more than just a souvlaki because they are on record of calling Putin and is gang more flattering things than "he seems like a lovely man". One day I’d like to share a souvlaki with him.”

Oct 2010
A place not infested with lying partisan hacks
Can't wait to hear what Rosie has to say about Session's perjuring himself and Trump's willingness to have the same done to him as he wanted done to Hillary if she was to have found to have perjured herself?
Pretty sure Trump was saying that she should be in prison.

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
Can't wait to hear what Rosie has to say about Session's perjuring himself and Trump's willingness to have the same done to him as he wanted done to Hillary if she was to have found to have perjured herself?
Pretty sure Trump was saying that she should be in prison.
Not only that, Trump said "I'm going to put YOU in prison!"

Sep 2016
My own world
Yeah know what's happening right? The D's are going to have a line up of celebrities at their primary.
Rosie (the crazy), Oprah (the self made successful billionaire celebrity), Cuban (successful self made billionaire) and whom ever else throws their hat in the ring. I think there have been rumors that at least half a dozen celebrities are thinking about running for President in 2020. Personally George Clooney would be nice to look at but I don't know much about him otherwise. The primaries are going to be soo full of choice its going to look like an all you can eat buffet.

Last edited:

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
As long as he picks up the (rather large) tab, I'm sure.

(I just hope Sorros calls ahead, so that the Restaurant can stock up on supplies, and close for the day....)

Jul 2015
Florida
Ms O'Donnell is a bad representative and example for what Democrats need to do to re-energize their party base.
If "the queen of nice" can't be one of ours, then I suggest you get rid of Nugent and whatever 'ENTERTAINMENT' types do RW bidding. Although there are very few!! (Perhaps, you might wanna ask why that is the case).