Roy Moore's Close Ties To White Supremacist Groups Linked To Domestic Terrorism

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
Roy Moore's Close Ties To White Supremacist Groups Linked To Domestic Terrorism
By Troutfishing

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...premacist-Groups-Linked-To-Domestic-Terrorism

"And, has Moore’s nonprofit hosted League of the South events ?

"The answer is, definitively, yes."
"I’ve excerpted a key portion here of my 5,800-plus report on this — result of at least a solid month of research concerning what mainstream media has failed to tell us (and Alabama voters) about Roy Moore."
"If you have time to read just the first seven paragraphs of the excerpt, below, from my report (that’s 357 words, which should take you less than 3 minutes), you’ll get the drift."

====================================================

So many essential things that have not been fully out in the open that could have a significant impact on people's decision on whom to vote for. It would seem certain that in the full interest of transparency all that is out there should be confronted and discussed by the candidate in order to clear the air. The hesitancy however, speaks volumes.

The report is full of information and quite lengthy but well worth reading for a better understanding on things.

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
Roy is on record saying that the nation started to go to hell in 1965, with all that Librul "rights" nonsense....

Well he's dead wrong on that. The real problem is the Conservative/Right-Wing problem where the nation sure enough is now going to hell on account of them and their policies and the one who sits at the White House. That's the real problem we're facing today and it is a horror story of great proportion.