Royal PRINCES have to suffer TRUMP visit. Trump claimed he "wanted to nail" their MUM, she claims he tried to stalk her.

Jul 2015
Florida
I had forgotten all about this story. Harry in particular despised this story about Trump. Trump wanted DI, he even made some long distance 'moves'. She told her friends she was concerned about him "trying to stalk" her.
And the family thought the Egyptian was 'inappropriate'.
PS Obama likely didn't go to the kid's wedding to the American. Harry nor Markle wanted any parts of Trump there and it would be a royal SNUB to have had OBAMA without inviting Trump.
Royal family to meet Trump amid his disgusting, creepy lie about Princess Diana
By Sarah K. Burris - May 26, 2019​
Donald Trump, Princess Diana - Flickr Gage Skidmore/Royal Family portrait
President Donald Trump heads to London this week with his entire family. He’ll be meeting with the royal family, including Princes William and Harry. But Trump has an unfortunate history that will make things a little awkward when he meets Princess Diana’s children.
Last year, when Harry was getting married, there were rumors that former President Barack Obama might be invited to the wedding because he’s become friends with Harry. Trump, however, would not be invited, so there were multiple media stories about the awkwardness. If Obama was invited and Trump was not, it might be seen as an international snubbing.
But things got worse when a 1997 interview with Trump surfaced recently. Just after “The People’s Princess” was killed, Trump claimed that Diana had been attracted to him, The Express recalled.
According to Trump, he could have “nailed” her if he wanted. Friends of Princess Diana say that she was concerned that Trump was actually “stalking her.”
It was during an interview with Howard Stern that the host asked: “Why do people think it’s egotistical of you to say you could’ve gotten Lady Di? You could’ve gotten her, right? You could’ve nailed her.”
“I think I could have,” Trump said, obviously not observing the kind of men Diana was interested in at the time had a more svelte physique.
“She was actually really beautiful,” he said. “I thought she was supermodel beautiful. She had times when she didn’t look great and she had times when she looked better than anyone in the world.”....

Last edited:
Jan 2016
Colorado
Oh my fucking God! I so did NOT need to hear this!

On the one hand, I wanted to 'Like' your post for bringing this to our attention. But on the other hand, it is just so, SO creepy.....that I CANNOT. Sorry.

He is SUCH an embarrassment to America.

Reactions: SlumCyco and labrea
Jul 2015
Florida
Oh my fucking God! I so did NOT need to hear this!

On the one hand, I wanted to 'Like' your post for bringing this to our attention. But on the other hand, it is just so, SO creepy.....that I CANNOT. Sorry.

He is SUCH an embarrassment to America.
You know, yesterday I heard MARKLE had the 'maternity leave excuse' to bow out of lunch with Trump. She thinks Trump is 'sexist' and (another word, I don't remember). They even mentioned he would have the 2 princes there at his luncheon. It still didn't spark my memory of the old STERN exchange and wanting to 'nail her'.

Poor kid. The youngest one. (He apparently is the one that took real offense at this story).

ADD: "It means the former Suits star will avoid shaking hands with the US president, whom she called misogynistic and divisive in 2016."

Reactions: BigLeRoy

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
I guess the only thing here that surprises me is the fact people Howard Stern ever got as big as he did in the first place. Who wants to listen to a couple of assholes sitting around discussing the fuckability of random women they don't even know?

How is this entertaining?

Reactions: Babba
Jul 2011
Tennessee
I had forgotten all about this story. Harry in particular despised this story about Trump. Trump wanted DI, he even made some long distance 'moves'. She told her friends she was concerned about him "trying to stalk" her.
And the family thought the Egyptian was 'inappropriate'.
PS Obama likely didn't go to the kid's wedding to the American. Harry nor Markle wanted any parts of Trump there and it would be a royal SNUB to have had OBAMA without inviting Trump.
Royal family to meet Trump amid his disgusting, creepy lie about Princess Diana
By Sarah K. Burris - May 26, 2019​
Donald Trump, Princess Diana - Flickr Gage Skidmore/Royal Family portrait
President Donald Trump heads to London this week with his entire family. He’ll be meeting with the royal family, including Princes William and Harry. But Trump has an unfortunate history that will make things a little awkward when he meets Princess Diana’s children.
Last year, when Harry was getting married, there were rumors that former President Barack Obama might be invited to the wedding because he’s become friends with Harry. Trump, however, would not be invited, so there were multiple media stories about the awkwardness. If Obama was invited and Trump was not, it might be seen as an international snubbing.
But things got worse when a 1997 interview with Trump surfaced recently. Just after “The People’s Princess” was killed, Trump claimed that Diana had been attracted to him, The Express recalled.
According to Trump, he could have “nailed” her if he wanted. Friends of Princess Diana say that she was concerned that Trump was actually “stalking her.”
It was during an interview with Howard Stern that the host asked: “Why do people think it’s egotistical of you to say you could’ve gotten Lady Di? You could’ve gotten her, right? You could’ve nailed her.”
“I think I could have,” Trump said, obviously not observing the kind of men Diana was interested in at the time had a more svelte physique.
“She was actually really beautiful,” he said. “I thought she was supermodel beautiful. She had times when she didn’t look great and she had times when she looked better than anyone in the world.”....
You acting as a disgusting piece of crap as usual.

Jul 2014
midwest
Who is Prince Harrys real father, anyway?

Princess Di "slept around", ya know.

Is it true that she had a red headed bodyguard?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Jul 2015
Florida