Russian Hacking Malware Found on Vermont Utility Computer

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
More and even more discoveries are being made pointing to the Russians as the culprit. Those Americans still trying to defend Russia should question their motives. What country are they really for?

===========================================

Russian Hacking Malware Found on Vermont Utility Computer - ABC News
By TOM LIDDY and David Caplan

"Malware associated with Russian hackers was found on a computer belonging to a utility company in Vermont, according to the company."
"After being alerted last night by the Department of Homeland Security about malware code used in Grizzly Steppe, Russia's hacking campaign against U.S. political institutions, Burlington Electric Department performed a scan, the utility said in a statement."
"We acted quickly to scan all computers in our system for the malware signature. We detected the malware in a single Burlington Electric Department laptop not connected to our organization’s grid systems," the statement said. "We took immediate action to isolate the laptop and alerted federal officials of this finding."

May 2012
By the wall
It's funny how the left blames the fact that information was released rather then the actual information.

They are upset that the American people found out about what the DNC was up to, not what they actually did.

lol

May 2012
By the wall
Another stupid partisan and meaningless post from the master of such silliness.

Regards,

Bourne
I have yet to see one liberal here criticize what the DNC did, all they are concerned with is that they got caught doing it.

Pathetic.

Nov 2007
NE Wisconsin
I have yet to see one liberal here criticize what the DNC did, all they are concerned with is that they got caught doing it.

Pathetic.
I'm sorry, what exactly did the DNC do that has you wetting your pants? What?

Regards,

Bourne

Last edited:
May 2012
By the wall
I'm sorry, what exactly did the DNC do that has your wetting your pants? What?

Regards,

Bourne
You are the ones that are saying it influenced the election so tell me what was so disastrous it kept Hillary out of the WH.

Or are you saying that Russia hacking us was the only reason and not what was released.

If that is your point why would it only affect Hillary and not Trump?

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
You are the ones that are saying it influenced the election so tell me what was so disastrous it kept Hillary out of the WH.

Or are you saying that Russia hacking us was the only reason and not what was released.

If that is your point why would it only affect Hillary and not Trump?
who is saying that it influenced the election? There's no way of knowing that.