Russian troops on a "Huey"

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
Interesting pic I've come across: Russian troops disembark a Bell UH-1 helicopter (which belongs to Kazakhstan, apparently) at a recent joint drill of CSTO forces in Central Asia somewhere

Just a weird thing to see, Russians on an American chopper lol

Sep 2011
aMEEErica
Yes, and how about Iranian's flying F-14s?

picture upload sites

We used to see guys at tech school, I believe they were Iraqi, you see some guy with all kinds of stars and other doo-dads on his uniform, he turns out to be a lieutenant...

I say Iraqis because the Iran hostage crisis was still going on at that time.

Thx :)

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
Yes, and how about Iranian's flying F-14s?

picture upload sites

We used to see guys at tech school, I believe they were Iraqi, you see some guy with all kinds of stars and other doo-dads on his uniform, he turns out to be a lieutenant...

I say Iraqis because the Iran hostage crisis was still going on at that time.

Thx :)
And now, the US wants to manufacture Russian guns:
U.S. Special Forces: Soon to Be Armed with Russian Guns?
Russia Rages At Pentagon Plans To Build U.S. Made Derivatives of Soviet-Era Small Arms

lol What is this world coming to???

Jul 2018
North Carolina
If someone wants to carry out this work legally ... they should approach [Russia’s state arms exporter] Rosoboronexport and discuss it,” Russian state-run conglomerate Rostec, which oversees various defense firms, including gun maker Kalashnikov Concern, said in a statement on Oct. 10, 2018. “Otherwise, this would amount to the illegal copying of Russian innovations or theft, simply speaking.”

"Several countries hold licenses for manufacturing Russian machine guns of this model, but the US is not among them,” Viktor Bondarev, a member of Russia’s Duma, the country’s top legislative body, and Chairman of the Russian Federation Council's Committee on Defense and Security, told state-run media outlet TASS separately that same day. “If U.S. intentions evolve into real actions, if they start making concrete steps in an effort to use our technologies without permission, if they start re-engineering and manufacturing our heavy machine guns on the US territory, then we should react decisively and promptly
Wow! That effin rich. A Russian complaining about Americans potentially copying or stealing weapons illegally. :lol: