Sad, Pathetic Bullies Flock Together- Sarah Huckabee Mocks Biden's Comments About Stuttering

Sep 2019
dfw, texas
It is quite true that people who have the same lack of empathy, consideration and class, admire other people who have the same character flaws- Trump has publicly called demented, brutal murdering dictators like Putin and Little Kim and Erdogan and the murdering Saudi Prince, good strong leaders, and defended them from anyone who rightfully asks about how many journalists or political opponents or Kurds or Americans like Otto Warmbeir or Saudi born journalists working for an American newspaper trying to investigate the links between Jared, Trump's son in law, and the murdering Saudi Prince.....and he constantly belittles and tries to bully anyone he thinks he can, even if it makes no sense- like saying Carly Fiorina was not good looking enough to be president, or the woman who accused him of assaulting her on a plane was not good looking enough, or as he told his pep rally crowd, "She would not be my first choice, believe me," or the lies he told about gutless ted cruz's dad being involved in the JFK assassination...but his voters don't care. and probably don't care one of his biggest ass kissers, Sarah Huckabee, mocks people who stutter...

Sarah Huckabee Sanders apologized late Thursday after she mocked comments by former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. during the Democratic presidential debate in which he recounted mentoring a boy who had a speech impediment.

Ms. Sanders, the former White House press secretary, made the remarks on Twitter after Mr. Biden, who has been open about his stutter and his struggle with it since he was a child, described his interaction with the boy.

“The little kid who said: ‘I can’t talk. What do I do?’” Mr. Biden said, speaking haltingly over the “I” and “what” for emphasis.

Shortly after, Ms. Sanders tweeted, “I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I hhhave absolutely no idea what Biden is talking about.” The post has since been deleted.

Many criticized her tweet...but Ms. Sanders did not retreat until after Mr. Biden responded.

“I’ve worked my whole life to overcome a stutter,” he tweeted. “And it’s my great honor to mentor kids who have experienced the same. It’s called empathy. Look it up.”