Sad - The Sick Power Trump has over People

May 2013
Banned Camp Segregation Unit
THIS is the sick power Trump has over people. There's a group of 4 of us 40 year plus friends and we exchange group emails, THREE of us taking care to NOT say anything ill about Trump. We are NOT against Republicans and our 4th friend is a life-long Republican. But, he fell into the Trump trap, and the last time one of us made an ill remark about the orange shitgibbon, we got lambasted "Well what about Obama? Blah blah blah................" We're not even Democrats!

Yesterday I accidently wasn't watching and made a joke about Trump and didn't catch it before I hit send. I'm waiting for the explosion.

This friend is a die hard GOP Party man and that's cool - he's ran campaigns for state reps, been active in the party for decades. BUT TRUMP ISN'T EVEN A REPUBLICAN!!!! Why can't these people see that?

God help our friends and loved ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 2011
NYC
THIS is the sick power Trump has over people. There's a group of 4 of us 40 year plus friends and we exchange group emails, THREE of us taking care to NOT say anything ill about Trump. We are NOT against Republicans and our 4th friend is a life-long Republican. But, he fell into the Trump trap, and the last time one of us made an ill remark about the orange shitgibbon, we got lambasted "Well what about Obama? Blah blah blah................" We're not even Democrats!

Yesterday I accidently wasn't watching and made a joke about Trump and didn't catch it before I hit send. I'm waiting for the explosion.

This friend is a die hard GOP Party man and that's cool - he's ran campaigns for state reps, been active in the party for decades. BUT TRUMP ISN'T EVEN A REPUBLICAN!!!! Why can't these people see that?

God help our friends and loved ones.

Are you sure it's your friend trump has the "power" over? wow.