Saint Michelle Cashes in, Big Time

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
Is that why there is so much hate for President Trump on this board? Small minds?

So I would be careful when applying that logic if I were you. Because it works both ways. ^^

Trump is despised for many reasons, one being that he's ignorant and that he mocks what he doesn't understand. Here is him mocking GHWB with regard to his speech on Americans volunteering. Notable is that Bush was sending out a message of civic duty and charity, which Trump mocked, and Trump replaced it with a message of his campaign slogan and "America first" xenophobia.

Sep 2013
On a hill

Trump is despised for many reasons, one being that he's ignorant and that he mocks what he doesn't understand. Here is him mocking GHWB with regard to his speech on Americans volunteering. Notable is that Bush was sending out a message of civic duty and charity, which Trump mocked, and Trump replaced it with a message of his campaign slogan and "America first" xenophobia.
What trump really means is trump first.

Nov 2013
NY
What about those of us who don't have access to the "Council Library"?

How will WE get a copy?
I'm sorry that the Midwest does not have public libraries.. seems those mean liberals with their elitism keep such public services to themselves in the big cities along the coast lines.
Poor you.

Jul 2014
midwest
/shrug

I see now it was just your passive-aggressive attempt to malign the site, a pretty shitty thing to do when you are using its resources for free.
I don't "malign the site", I enjoy using the site.

It's free for anyone and everyone, so why WOULDN'T I use it?

I assume that everyone who is a member of this obscure little political forum enjoys it.

If not, why would they stay?

Jul 2014
midwest
I'm sorry that the Midwest does not have public libraries.. seems those mean liberals with their elitism keep such public services to themselves in the big cities along the coast lines.
Poor you.
Actually it does.

Now, you know.

I was just a bit envious that we did not have "Council Libraries".

Imagine my disappointment when I found out they are just ordinary libraries, you know, the ones we commonly refer to as "Public Libraries".

And, thanks for trying, but I corrected the record already. (smiley face)