Saint Michelle Cashes in, Big Time

Nov 2013
NY
Actually it does.

Now, you know.

I was just a bit envious that we did not have "Council Libraries".

Imagine my disappointment when I found out they are just ordinary libraries, you know, the ones we commonly refer to as "Public Libraries".

And, thanks for trying, but I corrected the record already. (smiley face)
Yepp.. that sounds about right for you to envy something even if you don't know what it is. Just because.

Jul 2014
midwest
Yepp.. that sounds about right for you to envy something even if you don't know what it is. Just because.
I know, but it just sounded so cool.

We all have "libraries" even "public libraries" but I think a "Council Library" sounds so much better.

Maybe we could change the name of ours, you know as part of Making America Great Again...

Sep 2017
Massachusetts
This shows that the Obama's are all about the money and in the Democrats and liberal media's eyes they are still the messiah's of the democrat party that can do no wrong

Saint Michelle Cashes in, Big Time
How does this show they are all about the money? She's publishing a book, just like every other modern First Lady. I know that the idea of a woman of a color earning a lot of money for her thoughts makes some people uncomfortable, but the idea that this shows some sort of hypocrisy on her part or on the part of liberals just doesn't hold up. The vast majority of liberals don't have an issue with money, per se. They just want a system with a more level playing field. If someone manages to move from an economically modest childhood to great wealth, that's fine with most people on the left, so long as it isn't done through fraud or exploitation of others.

Nov 2013
NY
I know, but it just sounded so cool.

We all have "libraries" even "public libraries" but I think a "Council Library" sounds so much better.

Maybe we could change the name of ours, you know as part of Making America Great Again...
Your problem : you never learn.

"Mexico will pay for the wall !"

"Lock her up !"

"Space force !"

"My gut tells me more than anyone's brain ever could."

"I'm a very stable genius."

Sounds all cool, but none of it means shit. Yet it's what you fall for over, and over, and over again.

Jul 2014
midwest
Your problem : you never learn.

"Mexico will pay for the wall !"

"Lock her up !"

"Space force !"

"My gut tells me more than anyone's brain ever could."

"I'm a very stable genius."

Sounds all cool, but none of it means shit. Yet it's what you fall for over, and over, and over again.
I have learned not to worry when he says wild and crazy things.

I care much more about how he governs, than about some of the things he says.

Much like I cared much more about how Bill Clinton governed, than his personal life, including his very extensive sexcapades and lies.

Maybe, you too, will learn that some day...

Nov 2015
UK
Well, that's weird.

I've read your posts and I'm not fooled by that.
If they didn't do books for the money, the book price would be at cost.

I only hate one person, my ex wife. I don't hate Obama, I consider him a spitting image of Tony Blair; a snivelling slime ball that talks utter bollocks.