Samatha Power Denies Unmasking To Reporter: “It’s completely false”

Jan 2019
southeast
I forgot this name and now that she is back in the news, I think to myself, how did she get away with it!

Samatha Power Denies Unmasking To Reporter: “It’s completely false”
By
Sara Carter
-
October 8, 2019

Former United Nations Ambassador Samantha Power was caught off guard by reporter Nicholas Ballasy who asked her why she had made so many “unmasking” requests at the end of her tenure at the U.N.
Watch the interview below. She appeared to be rattled and taken off guard by the questions asked by Ballasy. Ballasy told SaraACarter.com that Power’s handler asked him not to ask the former ambassador any more questions after he had already questioned her extensively.

Power’s “pushed back on reports of her frequent ‘unmasking’ requests in 2016 during the presidential campaign, calling the accusations “completely false,” she told Ballasy. She spoke to the reporter after an event in Washington, where she delivered the 2019 Daniel Patrick Moynihan lecture sponsored by the American Academy of Political and Social Science. Ballasy’s interview with Power was first reported on PJ Media. Samatha Power Denies Unmasking To Reporter: "It's completely false"

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Sara Carter?

LOL.

Looks like the Trumpster's are going all-in on nutter theories these days.

Reactions: Madeline
Feb 2010
between Moon and NYC
The "unmasking" claims against Samantha Power are almost 3 years old. Believe the issue was investigated by Congress at that time.

Why is this story resurfacing now? Some new information...??

Reactions: Madeline
Jul 2011
Tennessee
The "unmasking" claims against Samantha Power are almost 3 years old. Believe the issue was investigated by Congress at that time.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas

Because only now ...

Is the adminstration willing to take her crimes seriously ....

You know this ....