Same-Sex Adoptions Will Lead to Human Extinction

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
This is according to Valentina Matvienko, Speaker of Federation Council, Russian Senate

Humanity will die out if same-sex couples are granted the right to adopt children, the head of Russia’s upper house of parliament has claimed.

Russia banned the adoption of children by same-sex couples and "propaganda of homosexuality among minors" in 2013. While some independent polls say Russians have largely negative views of LGBT people, other polls have suggested that attitudes toward equal rights for LGBT people are at a 14-year high.

“What will allowing same-sex couples to adopt children lead to? It’ll simply lead to the extinction of mankind,” Valentina Matvienko, the head of the upper-house Federation Council, said Monday at a government-sponsored youth forum outside Moscow.

“There are basic ingredients for happiness,” the state-run TASS news agency quoted Matvienko as saying.

“I believe they’re universal: family, children and parents. We see how these foundations are being eroded,” she added.
Same-Sex Adoptions Will Lead to Human Extinction, Russian Speaker Says - The Moscow Times

It's kind of scary that, was something to happen somehow to both Putin & Medvedev, Madam Matvienko is actually, technically, 3rd in line to the bloody Kremlin...

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
“What will allowing same-sex couples to adopt children lead to? It’ll simply lead to the extinction of mankind,” Valentina Matvienko, the head of the upper-house Federation Council, said Monday at a government-sponsored youth forum outside Moscow.
Wow... talk about going for the ultimate in doomsday scenarios. Although to be fair, I was pretty certain that human civilization would collapse when my favorite Chinese restaurant closed a year or two ago.

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
Wow... talk about going for the ultimate in doomsday scenarios. Although to be fair, I was pretty certain that human civilization would collapse when my favorite Chinese restaurant closed a year or two ago.
Matvienko is a very weird lady...

In 2016, she made herself a target of online mockery for being out of touch with the life of ordinary people, after visiting Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, in the Russian Far East, on Sakhalin Island (on her way to Japan, for a meeting with their own parliamentarians), and becoming visibly shocked by both the poor quality and overpricing of merchandise at a local supermarket

Before becoming Speaker, she was Governor of St. Petersburg, years ago. A time most Petersburgers recall with a shudder... The city's education and health care system crumbled, there was a complete mess with garbage disposal and other issues. Organized crime syndicates basically ran the place as they pleased.

On the other hand, her dear son, Sergey, was married to some local beauty queen in a wedding party costing millions of dollars, in one of the city's historic palaces

Today, he is a billionaire. All on his own business acumen, of course ;) hehe

But, yeah, the biggest threat to Russian society is the gays. Of course. Not corrupt and incompetent officials (like Matvienko), no, the gays. Obviously. Duh! lmao

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
BTW, I'm looking closer at that photo in OP, here's bigger version

You know who is the bald guy lurking behind Putin there, at his right? That's Yevgeny Prigozhin, the dude who fucked up your 2016 Election (allegedly, of course lol), he owns the "Internet Research Agency", among other things...

Nov 2014
North Carolina
This is according to Valentina Matvienko, Speaker of Federation Council, Russian Senate

Same-Sex Adoptions Will Lead to Human Extinction, Russian Speaker Says - The Moscow Times

It's kind of scary that, was something to happen somehow to both Putin & Medvedev, Madam Matvienko is actually, technically, 3rd in line to the bloody Kremlin...
haha

This reminds me of the silly argument bigots used to pitch that gay people were against nature because they were incapable or reproducing and would just go extinct.

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
haha

This reminds me of the silly argument bigots used to pitch that gay people were against nature because they were incapable or reproducing and would just go extinct.
Know what pisses me off?

Those like Matvienko are apparently ok with these unwanted kids ending up wasting away their precious early development years in the horrific Children's Homes (state-run orphanages) over there, where they get viciously abused by staff and older kids, where boys develop scars on their backs from the whippings and beatings

and girls are forced into prostitution, to make money for the administration

But, God forbid some gay or American (Putin Signs Ban on U.S. Adoptions of Russian Children) wants to take in one of those kids and give him or her a normal, healthy, loving home... :mad: