San Antonio police responding to reported shooting at Rolling Oaks Mall

Southern Dad

Former Staff
Feb 2015
Shady Dale, Georgia
It does not pay to rob a store in Texas. One dead, the other on the run. The other will be found and will most likely be charged with Capital Murder. That's right, because his partner was killed he faces the death penalty when caught, not to mention the other citizen. Even if he didn't fire the shot.

McManus said according to preliminary information, two men attempted to rob a Kay Jewelers at the mall.

As they left the store two "good Samaritans" attempted to stop the suspects. McManus said that is when one of the suspects shot and killed one of the citizens attempting to intervene.

McManus said that is when the second citizen, who had a concealed carry license, pulled his gun and killed that suspect.San Antonio police responding to reported shooting at Rolling Oaks Mall - San Antonio Express-News

Reactions: 1 person
Feb 2016
Kannapolis North Carolina
Unarmed man gave his life today

THANKFULLY THEIR WAS AN ARMED CONCEALED CARRYING CITIZEN TO TAKE OUT ONE BAD GUY

LIVE OAK, Texas (KABB/WOAI) – A Good Samaritan was shot and killed trying to stop a robbery. Two armed men attempted to rob Kay Jewelers in Rolling Oaks Mall just after 3:30 p.m. Sunday.

An unarmed man attempted to stop the robbery and was shot and killed. A second man pulled out his concealed weapon and shot one of the suspects. The second suspect fled the scene, shooting as he ran. Their conditions have not been released.
Man killed trying to stop robbery at Rolling Oaks Mall in San Antonio | WOAI

Feb 2016
Kannapolis North Carolina
A man trying to save lives gave a valuable lesson today that unarmed people are no match for an armed bad guy. Luckily there was an armed citizen to finish the job.

Southern Dad

Former Staff
Feb 2015
Shady Dale, Georgia
I'm glad the other good samaritan was locked and loaded. He was able to blow away this piece of crap that was robbing the store. I'm just waiting for the liberals to all say that he should have been handled nicely and been asked nicely to stop robbing.

Reactions: 1 person
Oct 2013
USA
I'm glad the other good samaritan was locked and loaded. He was able to blow away this piece of crap that was robbing the store. I'm just waiting for the liberals to all say that he should have been handled nicely and been asked nicely to stop robbing.
They have not verified whether the deceased is the one who had the gun.