Sanders: 'Shots Were Fired Into My Campaign Office in Nevada'

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
How about that. Pro-Hillary union thugs?

Bernie Sanders revealed Tuesday that shots were fired into his Nevada campaign office and that an "apartment housing complex my campaign staff lived in was broken into and ransacked." The Democratic presidential candidate did not explicitly blame his rival, Hillary Clinton, for the actions.

Sanders made the statement in response to "criticisms made against my campaign organization." Here's the Sanders's full statement: (See link)

Sanders: 'Shots Were Fired Into My Campaign Office in Nevada' | The Weekly Standard

Oct 2010
A place not infested with lying partisan hacks
Some of his supporters have been making death threats..it not that far fetched for some of them to take shots at his office to deflect away from that reality.

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
What after all of the "false-flag" suspicions being raised on other issues, no right-winger will do the same here?

Jan 2016
Colorado
I think Donald Trump did it.

After all, didn't the Donald SAY that he could SHOOT someone and not lose a single one of his drooling supporters?

Oct 2013
Sweden
It seems this happened a few months ago, my guess is that since we have no clue on who did it (or how many...the shots fired may not be related to the break ins) its all pure speculation, which is rather useless. I think it simply highlights the violence that is going to happen as frustrations in the nation grow, this has all been brewing for a long time, hard to tell how long before it all blows.

Oct 2010
A place not infested with lying partisan hacks
But seriously, what do you actually think?
I think some of his supporters are desperate enough to take shots at his office to deflect away from the NEWS outlets reporting that they are making death threats towards Dem officials in Nevada.

Jun 2011
In a better place than u
I doubt any Bernie supporters have made death threats. I also doubt any liberal would ever shoot at democrats campaigns headquarters. File it under "counter-intuitive."