Sarah Palin announces she will not run

Singularity

Oct 2009
Kansas
Well, we finally have some stability in the GOP field.

But it sure looks like the ship is anchored in tepid waters.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Oh God, liberals are going to be really frightened of her now. She might endorse someone, or even, yes, still be mavericky. What ever shall we do? If I were her public relations adviser, I'd tell her to hint at ( wink wink) that she intends to run as a third party, Tea Party candidate.

Jul 2011
USA
Oh God, liberals are going to be really frightened of her now. She might endorse someone, or even, yes, still be mavericky. What ever shall we do? If I were her public relations adviser, I'd tell her to hint at ( wink wink) that she intends to run as a third party, Tea Party candidate.
What do you mean what should you do? Make a political platform. Quit pretending you're anyone's public relations advisor. Because forgetting Palin, the GOP, the Tea Party that you obsess over.....have you looked at your OWN public f'n relations....watchman. Can you possibly just for one second forget your opposition? Just for a second.....how are you doing? Winning big elections, dictating the pace of the argument, got strong leadership, got a unified positive message in the Dem Camp?

Cause I keep aware of political endeavors and events......and I dont see a Democrat platform. I see Obama's 'jobs bill' isn't even lighting Democrats on fire, I see nothing but tax the rich their "fair share" coning from your camp. Class warfare, hatred for Palin or the TP or the GOP.........meanwhile you're getting your asses smoked in elections.

Can you talk about your own Party for a change watchman, should I start another thread or can you write yourself a short paragraph?

Reactions: Telecaster

jackalope

Former Staff
Jan 2010
Maine
Re: opting out of the race .... Saint Sarah says she didn't want to be "make a whole big darn deal about it" like Christie did, so she did not have a press conference and instead made her announcement on Levin's radio show.

“That was his seven millionth ‘no’ and I didn’t want to go through all of that, I just wanted to put the marker down and say ‘no, I’m not running,’ not have a big press conference about it, not make a whole big darn deal about it because this isn’t about me, this isn’t about Chris Christie,” Palin said.

Palin: I Didn’t Want To Make A ‘Big Darn Deal’ About Dropping Out Like Christie Did | Election 2012

I call bullshit.

She didn't have a press conference because she can't do press conferences. Saint Sarah can't answer questions from the press, she can only talk to "friendly" interviewers :p