Sarah Palin: It's “like a perpetual gut punch”

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
I think what sweettee is suggesting is that most of the sales of that movie were probably to males in the Republican base who were fantasizing about Sarah Palin. And she's probably right. I mean, the Republicans put her out there, in the public eye, for a REASON. Because they thought, and believed, that her physical attractiveness, would win them some votes. That's it. That's been the argument all along.
I'm an independent and I would totally bang Sarah Palin. She's hot as all get out. Are you flipping kidding?

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
I lot of people were all over Sarah for being clueless, but the truth is MOST OF THE MEN ARE too. Do you guys think that Ted Cruz had a handle on the issues? Or puppet on a string John Edwards? Most politicians vote for what their handlers tell them. Sarah was at least a nice person.

Reactions: 1 person
Jan 2016
Colorado
I lot of people were all over Sarah for being clueless, but the truth is MOST OF THE MEN ARE too. Do you guys think that Ted Cruz had a handle on the issues? Or puppet on a string John Edwards? Most politicians vote for what their handlers tell them. Sarah was at least a nice person.
Nice? She authorized a method of hunting wolves in Alaska that was downright sadistic----it was like fishing for wolf-pups. Put some fresh meat on a sharp hook and lower it into wolf dens. Naturally, a hungry wolf-pup would bite on the meat, and then you YANK on the hook, and it would pierce the wolf-pup's cheek, and thence you could drag the yelping pup out of its den, to club it to death.

I guess Alaska isn't big enough for both wolves and humans. Sarah wanted to exterminate wolves from Alaska.

'Nice' is not what I would call her, no sir.

MeBelle

Former Staff
Aug 2013
Nice? She authorized a method of hunting wolves in Alaska that was downright sadistic----it was like fishing for wolf-pups. Put some fresh meat on a sharp hook and lower it into wolf dens. Naturally, a hungry wolf-pup would bite on the meat, and then you YANK on the hook, and it would pierce the wolf-pup's cheek, and thence you could drag the yelping pup out of its den, to club it to death.
Your description I bolded is bullsh!t!!

I guess Alaska isn't big enough for both wolves and humans. Sarah wanted to exterminate wolves from Alaska.

'Nice' is not what I would call her, no sir.
Palin did not want to exterminate wolves from Alaska.

Alaska isn't big enough for both wolves and humans
I'll roll with this one.

Wolves are predators for rural communities and endanger Alaskan Natives subsistence way of life.

You choose - cull a few hundred wolves a year so Native Alaskans live OR allow Native Alaskans to die from starvation?

Start at page five.

https://wildlifemanagement.institute/sites/default/files/2016-09/15-Intensive_Management.pdf

One more tidbit.

The State of Alaska's Constitution requires Alaska to maintain subsistence lifestyle for its populace of Native Americans. Alaska may have never become a state.

Wolf management has been around in Alaska since the 1950's.
Before Palin was a twinkle in her daddy's eye.