Sarah Palin Sued for Divorce

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Nope. I will use it as I see fit, and yes you can disable it. If council says stop using it, I will.

The mention feature is not flame baiting, you are just being petty, i use it so you know im talking about your posts

Can you answer any of my questions?

Is it “flame baiting” an official, unofficial warning?
You do know that continuing to "hound" people to answer your question usually does not work right?

And why you keep asking me that question when I had zero to do with it, I have no idea

Jul 2011
Old NYC/DMS
You do know that continuing to "hound" people to answer your question usually does not work right?

And why you keep asking me that question when I had zero to do with it, I have no idea

Worked well so far... see “cult” usage...;)

Why do you feel its ok to call women sluts, whores and hags? Can I call random female politicians and thier kids this or would that be sexist?

Im also asking for official guidance, you work here, right? Isnt part of your job to explain the rules and whats allowed and not should it come up?

No one is “hounding” you, certainly not me. Eww

Dec 2018
the Heart of America

Some people understand your point, others don't. The sad fact remains that our nation's top leader is setting the example for the conduct of all. Clinton taught our nation's daughters that blowjobs were not sex. Trump is teaching that lying, bullshitting, denying facts and badgering people with lies is just business as usual. His followers are doing as they are taught. Sad

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
lets talk more about how you are cool with calling palin's daughters sluts and whores....

Let's not

You seem to be obsessed with calling women sluts and whores. Why is that? :think:

Meanwhile, I just heard Todd filed the divorce papers on his birthday.

"Happy birthday to me.
Happy birthday to me.
I'm divorcing that crazy drunk.
Happy birthday to me."

Sep 2013
On a hill
Speaking of hypocrites @HayJenn how come you are ok with all these sexist posts? You got into hysterics over me calling posts men and women hysterical, called me sexist for it, as if that makes sense.

Meanwhile you got men calling a woman and her kids whore, slut, and now hag.

Are you cool with that jenn?
But mom...