Sarah Palin Sued for Divorce

Jan 2008
Most Insidious
Because when a conservative does something wrong, that must be unconditionally condemned by all.
When a leftist does something wrong, one must scour the internet for any example of a conservative saying anything even remotely similar and condemn that first before uttering a word of criticism against a leftist. And even then, it's a higher priority to troll any right wingers first.
Yes, that sums up your position perfectly. Why can't both be wrong?

LOL... I forgot... Just more of your "leftists bad".

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
You not liking someone because of who you think they are is not proving anyone wrong. It never has been. It never will be. But you'll continue making that argument.
Now you're being dishonest. You're exact words were accusing me of "Mak(ing) up an extreme example or non-existent argument". So I showed you the post that I was talking about. Which was not made up. I didn't imagine that post calling the Palin daughters "sluts".
The only person here making things up is you.

Jan 2008
Most Insidious
Now you're being dishonest. You're exact words were accing me of "Mak(ing) up an extreme example or non-existent argument". So I showed you the post that I was talking about. Which was not made up. I didn't imagine that post calling the Palin daughters "sluts".
The only person here making things up is you.
Yes, you pulled up an extreme example and applied it to "they".

Thank you for pointing out that you did EXACTLY what I said you always do.

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Yes, you pulled up an extreme example and applied it to "they".

Thank you for pointing out that you did EXACTLY what I said you always do.
Oh, I pulled it up now? Just a few posts ago you said it was made up.
An externe example? It was someone in this thread. The generalization I made was saying "they". So if you don't think this applies to you, then why are you reacting like it did?
And when you were whatsbouting with Hillary Clinton or Michelle Obama, why didn't you dismiss people who insulted them as extreme examples?

Jan 2008
Most Insidious
Oh, I pulled it up now? Just a few posts ago you said it was made up.
An externe example? It was someone in this thread. The generalization I made was saying "they". So if you don't think this applies to you, then why are you reacting like it did?
And when you were whatsbouting with Hillary Clinton or Michelle Obama, why didn't you dismiss people who insulted them as extreme examples?
Yeah, it's an extreme example. You're admitting it when you pull it from one person and apply it to "they". It's your standard broadbrush move. I get it... All leftists bad.

It's disingenuous fake outrage to act like it's a big deal when it's said about one person and not the other. It doesn't really bother you. Just admit it. It doesn't bother me.

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Yeah, it's an extreme example. You're admitting it when you pull it from one person and apply it to "they". It's your standard broadbrush move. I get it... All leftists bad.

It's disingenuous fake outrage to act like it's a big deal when it's said about one person and not the other. It doesn't really bother you. Just admit it. It doesn't bother me.
Hold up there. What's up with moving from "made up" to an "extreme example". You're missing a step.
And possibly there has been more than one person in the history of the universe who reacts like this to conservative women.

Jan 2008
Most Insidious
Hold up there. What's up with moving from "made up" to an "extreme example". You're missing a step.
And possibly there has been more than one person in the history of the universe who reacts like this to conservative women.
I said an extreme example or non existent argument. You're making up that an extreme example applies to "they". Like I said, it's what you do. A lot.

Not a big deal. It is what it is.