Sarah Palin Sued for Divorce

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
I said an extreme example or non existent argument. You're making up that an extreme example applies to "they". Like I said, it's what you do. A lot.

Not a big deal. It is what it is.
It's his weak game. Make up an extreme example or non-existent argument and apply it to everyone he disagrees with politically.
And what else would I call the people I was referring to? Do you understand how pronouns work?

Jan 2008
Most Insidious
And what else would I call the people I was referring to? Do you understand how pronouns work?
Exactly my point. Thank you for agreeing with me. What else would you call the people you're referring to? You take an extreme example from one person, as you just admitted you did, and apply it to the people you're referring to. "They."

Cool. Same page.

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Exactly my point. Thank you for agreeing with me. What else would you call the people you're referring to? You take an extreme example from one person, as you just admitted you did, and apply it to the people you're referring to. "They."

Cool. Same page.
Not really. I'm on the page that understands how pronouns work and you are on some other page.

Sep 2013
On a hill
Worked well so far... see “cult” usage...;)

Why do you feel its ok to call women sluts, whores and hags? Can I call random female politicians and thier kids this or would that be sexist?

Im also asking for official guidance, you work here, right? Isnt part of your job to explain the rules and whats allowed and not should it come up?

No one is “hounding” you, certainly not me. Eww
Random female politicians? How is that relevant to Bristol.

Her mother brought her to public attention, and she made herself a public figure.

Bristol Palin - Wikipedia

Nov 2016
USA
@Mister B called palins daughters whores and sluts, and another poster called palin a hag, @HayJenn said in not so many words said that that she does not know if it's ok or not to call a mother and her children sluts, whores, and hags.
And this right wing poster has called Hillary “Seahag” several times with no complaints from you. Likewise, I’ve never seen you complain about the other slurs hurled at her, such as “Hitlery.”

Jul 2011
Old NYC/DMS
And this right wing poster has called Hillary “Seahag” several times with no complaints from you. Likewise, I’ve never seen you complain about the other slurs hurled at her, such as “Hitlery.”

Who called hillary a "Sea hag"? I haven't seen it. whoever did should also be taken to task, full stop, no what about, nothing. it's a low down cheap shot and sexist to boot.

"hitlery" is just stupid, but it's not sexist.

See, that's how it's done. Now, tell me, why are you holding me to a standard you wont live up to yourself?