Sarah Palin Sued for Divorce

Jul 2011
Old NYC/DMS
Again you wrote: I dont call women sluts and whores, i guess thats how we differ.

Please explain how that is not virtue signaling.

Becaues I am not doing it for acceptance into any particular group. nor do I do it for any pious purposes, I point it out because its wrong, full stop.

Now, I find it pathetic you are more concerned with labeling me as "virtue signaling" than you are with a man calling a woman and her kids, hags, whores, and sluts.

Jun 2013
Here
So they are suing each other?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe the consensus might be that one spouse sues the other, at least to begin with and they do not initially sue one another.

"No fault" divorce describes any divorce where the spouse suing for divorce does not have to prove that the other spouse did something wrong. All states allow divorces regardless of who is at "fault."
Grounds for Divorce: When Can You Get a Divorce

Is a Divorce a Lawsuit?

Definition of SUE FOR DIVORCE

A Legal Introduction to Suing a Spouse

If I am Sued for Divorce, Can I Counter-Sue and on What Grounds? - Divorce Legal Blogs Posted by Ms. Shalamar J. Parham - Lawyers.com

One should actually consult an attorney licensed to practice law in any state they may want to know about, as well as read that state's statutes about divorce.

Or, one could consult the man that claims he knows "better than anyone" about all kinds of things, but perhaps knows better than many about divorce.

Sep 2013
On a hill
Explain. I don't think you know what irony is.
I was being kind (i dont think you know what kind is)

You wrote:

So that makes it ok to call women "Sluts" "whores" and "hags".....

Noted. I disagree. I think using those words against women make you lower than dirt and is sexist as fuck.

Please pay attention: I dont use those words to describe women. My point has been that Bristol is a public figure in her own right, not just the innocent child of a political parent.

Jul 2011
Old NYC/DMS
I was being kind (i dont think you know what kind is)

You wrote:

So that makes it ok to call women "Sluts" "whores" and "hags".....

Noted. I disagree. I think using those words against women make you lower than dirt and is sexist as fuck.

Please pay attention: I dont use those words to describe women. My point has been that Bristol is a public figure in her own right, not just the innocent child of a political parent.

That's not irony.

I don't think calling women and her female children "whores", "sluts", and "hags" makes you look respectable. ymmv