Sarah Sanders, good for business!

Jul 2017
U.S.A.
Maybe I'll get a chance to kick her out of my establishment.

Sarah Sanders was booted from a restaurant one year ago — and now business is booming

In an op-ed for the Washington Post, the owner of a Virginia restaurant who booted out White House spokesperson Sarah Sanders says that despite death threats and attacks on her place of business she’s glad she did it — and that her business is better than ever.

According to Stephanie Wilkinson, the co-owner of the Red Hen restaurant, who gained national attention one year ago when she asked Sanders and her party to leave, taking a stand is not only the right thing to do — but can pay off in the end.

According to Wilkinson the whole conversation with Sanders was handled respectfully after her staff contacted her and said they were not comfortable serving the controversial spokesperson for President Donald Trump.

“I’ve been getting hate mail for almost a year now, ever since I asked White House press secretary Sarah Sanders to leave my Lexington, Va., restaurant, the Red Hen, last June,” she wrote. “At the time, the country was in turmoil over the Trump administration’s heinous practice of separating children from their parents at our southern border. In our tiny 26-seat restaurant, the horror felt simultaneously immediate and far away.”

“Faced with the prospect of serving a fine meal to a person whose actions in the service of our country we felt violated basic standards of humanity, we balked. We couldn’t do it,” she explained, adding, “I took Ms. Sanders aside and politely suggested she leave. She agreed, equally politely. She may or may not have expected this day would come, but she never showed any sign of outrage, or even much surprise. We’d drawn a line; she’d accepted it.”

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
Imagine if she was gay, or a minority, or a democrat woman... you guys would be calling for the imprisonment of the owner. The lady is making a claim, lets see the books, it's never a good idea to alienate half your customers.

May 2013
Boise, ID
Mar 2015
Istanbul NOT Constantinople...
Sanders should never have been asked to leave. That was disgraceful. Equally appalling were rightwingers leaving hundreds of bad reviews to a restaurant they had never been too. To me, this was a black eye for everyone involved. This establishment was in serious trouble and they had to close for several days while this got sorted out. I spent a great deal of my own personal time trying to fix this mess. Let's leave it alone, thanks.

Nov 2016
USA
Well this deserves a good bump. At the time Gateway Pundit and Breitbart told us that business was so bad they may have to close. Not that we believed it of course. If the lying B sets foot in your establishment, be sure to get it all on video!. :D
I didn’t agree with what she did and still don’t, notwithstanding my deep antipathy towards Ms. Sanders (who I think has souls her soul to represent the pathological liar in chief). However, I’m just delighted that the gleeful predictions by trump worshipers of the restaurant’s imminent demise have turned out to be baseless. :D