Satan is actually a nice guy.

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
IAN, you are doing what the "Xians" do: you're being a snob! Don't be a snob. The whole reason I made this thread is because some Christian snob was bulling YOU around. I don't worship Satan, but I cannot stand holier-than-thou nuts telling other people what is acceptable to believe.
It is not about telling anyone what to believe, but what Judaism holds our own texts say (and/or what they mean, depending on the situation).
Christianity is not Judaism...
No, but that religion presumes to tell Jews that we do not know our own religion.
Time to get over it - you are using the scriptures in order to judge non-believers.
Not at all ... just pointing out what the scripture actually says.
Abracadabra - Wikipedia

:D

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
Have you never read it? They didn't even pick out the best quotes, not by a LONG shot!
Yes, I have read it; I did not read your link (trying to get some work done while I peruse PH in between emails). I do not know why I no longer have a copy - I used to - except that my ex-wife had, when we were married, made me divest myself of some of my books (I should have known then that it would not last), and that could have been one of the ones I selected for trade-in. Either that, or I never owned a copy and had just borrowed someone else's.