Saudi-funded lobbyist paid for 500 rooms at Trump’s hotel after 2016 election

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
What operation was that?

Again with the oblique references. But yeah, the House of Saud are the dirtiest motherfuckers in the Middle East...bar none. But I appreciate juicy historical gossip, so, if you're so inclined...
The issue is, I can elaborate. You'll want sources, the sources I can offer are not going to be something discussed in MSM and therefore will be dismissed.

The information is out there, but it takes some real digging and really WANTING to know.

It will be some time and work, but at the least saudi Arabia is no longer "bloody wonderland" (that reference gets really dark really fast but the Alice in wonderland reference is not mine and more literal than you are likely to accept so again, the information is out there but brave yourself mentally if you want to dig there )

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
The issue is, I can elaborate. You'll want sources, the sources I can offer are not going to be something discussed in MSM and therefore will be dismissed.

The information is out there, but it takes some real digging and really WANTING to know.

It will be some time and work, but at the least saudi Arabia is no longer "bloody wonderland" (that reference gets really dark really fast but the Alice in wonderland reference is not mine and more literal than you are likely to accept so again, the information is out there but brave yourself mentally if you want to dig there )

Nah. Sounds likely fringe stuff that wouldn't be worth looking for. I seriously doubt that MBS is any way in debt to DJT. But the opposite certainly seems a bit more than credible, don't it?

And 500 rooms! You think they brought camels in there?

Dec 2010
Twitter
I didn’t see the story when it broke, but I saw the author on Chris Hayes Wednesday night. Oh my good Lord. That’s like 500 bucks in the wall that is imprisoning Trump.

May 2013
Boise, ID
Sickening isn't it? - Thank God Congress just B-slapped the Orange Anus over his cavalier attitude toward MBS.

AND, a judge just green-lighted the emoluments lawsuit!
A federal judge on Monday said lawyers for Maryland and Washington, D.C., can begin issuing subpoenas in a lawsuit that accuses President Donald Trump of using his luxury hotel in Washington to unconstitutionally profit from his political office.

The attorneys general in Maryland and Washington say they plan to serve as many as 20 companies and government agencies with subpoenas by midday Tuesday. It’s the first time a lawsuit alleging a president violated the Constitution's emoluments, or anti-corruption, clauses has advanced to the discovery stage.

A similar suit against Trump brought by Democratic lawmakers cleared an initial hurdle in federal court in Washington
Judge green-lights subpoenas in Trump Hotel lawsuit

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Nah. Sounds likely fringe stuff that wouldn't be worth looking for. I seriously doubt that MBS is any way in debt to DJT. But the opposite certainly seems a bit more than credible, don't it?

And 500 rooms! You think they brought camels in there?
exactly, why I knew not to waste time. You've made your decision and no evidence will convince you otherwise.