Say What You Will About Trump, But His Tactics On North Korea Are Working

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
But why do you object when some of us point out when he screws up?

I don't. I point out problems with facts and claims. I don't give a fuck about trump, he'll be a blip on our history. What I do care about is the over the top cultish anti-trump propaganda and the acceptance of the media pathologically lying. I agree with some of what trump does, and disagree with most of what he does. but truth is truth. even if it's not comfortable.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
I don't. I point out problems with facts and claims. I don't give a fuck about trump, he'll be a blip on our history. What I do care about is the over the top cultish anti-trump propaganda and the acceptance of the media pathologically lying. I agree with some of what trump does, and disagree with most of what he does. but truth is truth. even if it's not comfortable.
Do you agree that Trump's tactics have not been working in relation to NK?

Reactions: Friday13

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Amazing how that works. After the deal with Iran, moderates won a ton of elections in Iran. The more anti Iran rhetoric that comes out, the more hardened they get. Just like when Bush mentioned the Axis of Evil, which just made Iran and SK even more defiant.

Iran supplied IED's to iraq and ISIS ad al qaeda which killed american service members, I guess you are ok with that.

Why would south korea be defiant? you do know it's N. Korea thats the issue, right?

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
No I don't. I don't trust the media and I don't trust trump so I honestly do not know either way. I hope it's working.
I depend on many sources. Some are American and some are international. They all agree that NK has continued its nuke program unabated. Trump should never have given Kim Jong Un legitimacy by meeting with him and he should never have agreed to suspend military exercises in SK. Plus, I'm sure Putin and China are happy if we're not as prepared as we could be in the event our troops are needed on the Korean Peninsula. And once again he has gone against what the military advises.