Scaramucci asks left to create 'off ramp' for Trump officials, compares it to 'trying to deprogram people from a cult'

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Anthony Scaramucci, who briefly served as President Trump's White House communications director, said the left needs to give Republicans supporting Trump the space they need to break from the president.

"We recognize the president is a clear and present danger for the American society the American culture, there are many people inside the White House and inside the cabinet - I would ask the left, let's create an off ramp for those people because when you're trying to deprogram people from a cult you have to allow them to change their mind, allow them the space to change their mind," Scaramucci said Sunday in a Fox News interview.
Scaramucci asks left to create 'off ramp' for Trump officials, compares it to 'trying to deprogram people from a cult'
the funniest part is he was likely talking directly to the "cult" by appearing on fox news. It's like this guy wants to run for president . He's everywhere lately .

Nov 2013
NY
Scaramucci to me is nothing but a turd... fucker did the bidding for him as long as he could, lost his public spotlight, and now suddenly has a change of heart (little more than a week ago he was on BillMaher still calling himself a good friend of Trump who just disagrees with 'some' of his statements)..
The guy can drop dead to all i care, and sure has no ground to stay on when it comes to tell others what they should do in regards to Trump or his mindless minions.

Reactions: boontito

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
Scaramucci to me is nothing but a turd... fucker did the bidding for him as long as he could, lost his public spotlight, and now suddenly has a change of heart (little more than a week ago he was on BillMaher still calling himself a good friend of Trump who just disagrees with 'some' of his statements)..
The guy can drop dead to all i care, and sure has no ground to stay on when it comes to tell others what they should do in regards to Trump or his mindless minions.
He's like Trump himself. A shameless self-promoter. Two peas in a pod. They deserve each other.

raj

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
I think there's a strong possibility that Scaramucci may actually know something the rest of us only suspect.

Last edited:
Reactions: Friday13
Jan 2016
Colorado
Anthony Scaramucci, who briefly served as President Trump's White House communications director, said the left needs to give Republicans supporting Trump the space they need to break from the president.

"We recognize the president is a clear and present danger for the American society the American culture, there are many people inside the White House and inside the cabinet - I would ask the left, let's create an off ramp for those people because when you're trying to deprogram people from a cult you have to allow them to change their mind, allow them the space to change their mind," Scaramucci said Sunday in a Fox News interview.
the funniest part is he was likely talking directly to the "cult" by appearing on fox news. It's like this guy wants to run for president . He's everywhere lately .
Well. That's because it IS a cult. The Trump Personality Cult.

Reactions: Friday13
Jul 2011
Tennessee

I'll say anything for attention.