Scaramucci says Trump will drop out in March

May 2019
midwest
MichelleZ said:

Scaramucci is about as accurate, useful and reliable as your average Left winger, which is to say he is not.

I have scraped more interesting things off of the bottom of my shoes than either of them

Left winger?

This unfathomable scumbag was trump's director of communication?

Was anyone supposed to not know that?

Was anyone supposed to believe you didn't know that?

Who is the target audience for this nonsense? Trying to convince yourself?
:cool:

Oct 2013
Upstate New York
Scaramucci is a head case himself, but I'm enjoying reading his take-downs. And while I doubt this will happen, it's plausible and I think Scaramucci has accurately assessed the Id in Chief's emotional intelligence:

“He’s got the self-worth in terms of his self-esteem of a small pigeon. It’s a very small pigeon. Okay,” Scaramucci continued about Trump. “And so you think this guy’s gonna look at those poll numbers and say — he’s not gonna be able to handle that humiliation.”

Anthony Scaramucci Predicts Exact Month Donald Trump Will Abandon 2020 Race | HuffPost

“He’s gonna drop out of the race because it’s gonna become very clear. Okay, it’ll be March of 2020. He’ll likely drop out by March of 2020. It’s gonna become very clear that it’s impossible for him to win,” the former (short-lived) White House communications director said in an interview with Vanity Fair published Friday.
While it would be nice for the country, I don't think Trump's ego would ever allow him to do that.

Jul 2014
midwest
the bull59 said:

Michael Cohen, February 27, 2019, appearance before House Oversight Committee

“I fear that if he loses the election in 2020, that there will never be a peaceful transition of power. And this is why I agreed to appear before you today.”

There is a flaw to your statement. The Mooch does not know sleazy Trump as well as Michael Cohen does.
Apparently you don't know much about the Secret Service...

Singularity

Former Staff
Oct 2009
Kansas
Thats what the kids say but our Supreme Court says otherwise. A dormitory is not a place of domicile. But an off campus apartment is.

N.H. Supreme Court upholds constitutionality of voter residency bill
New N.H. voting law could trigger motor vehicle registration requirements
I didn't speak to the legal interpretation NH's government has gone with. If I live in a place for more than six months and don't go elsewhere for more than a week or two during that time, I'm a resident of the place where I'm living and I deserve a vote in that place.

Any notion that I am not a resident is completely wrong and is frankly a bad-faith attempt to suppress the youth (therefore largely Democratic) vote as much as possible, using whatever excuse presents itself in the given situation.

One of these days, these pathetic tools who are enacting this crap are going to be brought to account. The Republicans who push it and the Democrats who supinely go along with them so they don't have to be asked adversarial questions about "security." They're all trash.

Singularity

Former Staff
Oct 2009
Kansas
"These college kids are just coming, spending all their money here, paying local sales tax (at a minimum), being subject to our policies every day they're here, getting jobs here, supporting the local culture and economy! They will leave sooner or later! They don't deserve a vote!"

Fucking addled old people and corrupt politicians who don't believe in democracy. Fuck em.

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
Scaramucci is a head case himself, but I'm enjoying reading his take-downs. And while I doubt this will happen, it's plausible and I think Scaramucci has accurately assessed the Id in Chief's emotional intelligence:

“He’s got the self-worth in terms of his self-esteem of a small pigeon. It’s a very small pigeon. Okay,” Scaramucci continued about Trump. “And so you think this guy’s gonna look at those poll numbers and say — he’s not gonna be able to handle that humiliation.”

Anthony Scaramucci Predicts Exact Month Donald Trump Will Abandon 2020 Race | HuffPost

“He’s gonna drop out of the race because it’s gonna become very clear. Okay, it’ll be March of 2020. He’ll likely drop out by March of 2020. It’s gonna become very clear that it’s impossible for him to win,” the former (short-lived) White House communications director said in an interview with Vanity Fair published Friday.
I'll believe it when I see it. Also, this is a rather scary scenario, as a lame duck he might just do as much damage as he possibly could out of sheer spite.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
If he's smart, he'll be safely tucked away in his dacha under Vlad's personal protection before he tenders his letter of resignation.
I would not want to be under Putin’s protection considering the Trump failures.

Trump eats fast food because he is afraid of poison. With all the enemies Trump has made I would be scared, too. Starting with all the people he has cheated.

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
I am sure that my opinion is correct.

Don't you have confidence in YOUR opinions?

What changed is he reevaluated his prospects for cashing in.

(That's an OPINION, BTW)

He could reevaluate yet again and change his tune accordingly.

M O N E Y

I have a lot more confidence in my opinions than I do in yours, in fact.

My opinion is that Scaramucci already has plenty of money. I think he realizes just how mentally sick Trump really is, and is savvy enough to see how the Trump era is going to end. He may be an opportunist, but it's obvious that he'd rather be known as a whistleblower than merely another one of the assholes who jumped aboard this flaming pile of shit when the going was good.