Sccess Stories Under Obamacare

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
That you get what you pay for? That's not a problem, that's reality.
No. I don't know if it was intentional or not, but your post sounded like something one of those piece of shit politicians we have these days, from both parties mind you, who put them and their own personal needs or wants ahead of the country. I don't have much time for those jackasses. I'm sure you feel the same.

Apr 2018
oregon
No. I don't know if it was intentional or not, but your post sounded like something one of those piece of shit politicians we have these days, from both parties mind you, who put them and their own personal needs or wants ahead of the country. I don't have much time for those jackasses. I'm sure you feel the same.
If I didn't have time for jackasses, I wouldn't be here. That being said, I agree that most politicians suck ass, regardless of party affiliation.

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
If I didn't have time for jackasses, I wouldn't be here. That being said, I agree that most politicians suck ass, regardless of party affiliation.
Yep, that's all I was saying. That your post reminded me of something said by those politicians who suck ass and are in it for themselves over their country. Thanks.

Dec 2015
SoCal
**** Bump ****

I am gonna bump this so we will be able to find this in case there is a success story.
I am a success story. After years not being able to buy health care insurance, I now have insurance, yet it looks like I'll be losing it soon, so either way you look at it can be seen as a success story.

Apr 2018
oregon
Yep, that's all I was saying. That your post reminded me of something said by those politicians who suck ass and are in it for themselves over their country. Thanks.
Oh, I got your passive/aggressive insult, it was just too weak for me to care. You're welcome.