SCHIEFFER: It was like Tillerson was in a 'hostage tape', HE'LL BE GONE by Christmas.

Jul 2015
Florida
I've said here and in the 'real' world numerous times from the beginning how often soooo many of Trump's cabinet members look like the are being held HOSTAGE. From Pence on down. Like videos from hostage takings. If I'm thinking like BOB SCHIEFFER, I will wear it as a badge of honor!

Trump says fake news, he wants a RETRACTION from NBC. See the final sentence below...

CBS’ Bob Schieffer: Tillerson presser was like a ‘hostage tape’ — he’ll be gone by Christmas

[FONT=&amp]
DAVID FERGUSON
05 OCT 2017 AT 11:21 ET
[/FONT]

'
CBS Sunday Morning' anchor Bob Schieffer (Screen capture)

[FONT=&amp]DON'T MISS STORIES. FOLLOW RAW STORY!
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Veteran newscaster and longtime anchor of “CBS Sunday Morning” Bob Schieffer said on Thursday that Secretary of State Rex Tillerson’s press conference on Wednesday was “more like a hostage tape” and predicted that Tillerson will vacate his post “by Christmas.”

Tillerson held the press conference to address a report by NBC News that he called President Donald Trump a “f*cking moron” at a meeting in a secure facility at the Pentagon known as “The Tank.” Secretary of State Tillerson — formerly the CEO of Exxon — never actually denied calling the president a moron, but insisted that the media interest is “trivial stuff.”

“I think it’s going to be very difficult for the Secretary of State to continue in his job,” Schieffer said, “because it’s widely known in Washington that the president has simply lost confidence in him.”

The press conference on Wednesday didn’t help, he said.

“This was not like a news conference, it was more like a hostage tape to me,” continued Schieffer. “Why was he there? The Washington Post confirmed 19 sources— which is a new record for a number of sources.”...

[/FONT]

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/10/cb...ike-a-hostage-tape-hell-be-gone-by-christmas/

Last edited:
Sep 2014
United States
Wow! You and rawsewage already got spanked hard on this bullshit. Yet here you are, back for more.

Sep 2016
My own world
Sure 19 people within the Trump administration have confirmed it but what it's fake because Trump says it's fake?. Does anybody take this ass clown Trump and the circus of people around him seriously anymore? Grown adults trying to please a man baby and stroke his ego all the while knowing he is a moron and saying it out loud. The staff is more than willing to confirm the comment to reporters as long as their name isn't used but in order to keep the man baby in his high chair they have to deny it officially (except for Tillerson, he danced around the question and said it was trivial but didn't say he didn't say it). Yeah, it would be funny if it weren't sad, very sad.

Last edited:
Sep 2014
United States
Sure 19 people within the Trump administration have confirmed it but hey it's fake because Trump says it's fake. Does anybody take this clown Trump and the circus of people around him seriously anymore?
List of 19 names?

:popcorn:

Jul 2013
Ohio
I think Mattis, Kelly and Tillerson have made a pact to stick with the crazy man
.....to protect the country/world from him.
Sen Bob Corker said as much saying Tillerson et al were needed to manage the CHAOS that
is Trump.

Sep 2016
My own world
Funny I think 19 people want to keep their jobs. I personally don't know why but then again I am not hard up for money or prestige. Anybody with any bit of self worth would have walked the fuck away from the ass clown. As a General once said of the jobs in the Trump administration when asked why he turned down a job he said, because , "it's a shit sandwich".

Sep 2014
United States
Funny I think 19 people want to keep their jobs. I personally don't know why but then again I am not hard up for money or prestige. Anybody with any bit of self worth would have walked the fuck away from the ass clown. As a General once said of the jobs in the Trump administration when asked why he turned down a job he said, because , "it's a shit sandwich".
So you don't have 19, you have ZERO.

Got it.

Nov 2013
NY
I'm still relieved that some of the folks stick around, trying to do as much damage control as possible. I couldn't do it.

Sep 2016
My own world
So you don't have 19, you have ZERO.

Got it.
Not Zero we got Trump to get Tillerson to go on camera and say something. Tillerson hates press conferences yet he gave one just to calm Trump down and then all he did was deflect a direct questions about whether he said it or not. Regardless of what the official story is from the WH there was enough weight to the "moron" story that the SOS had to deny he was quitting and go on further in denying there is any friction between him and Trump. Anybody with a brain knows there is friction between the two men which only makes it more glaring that Tillerson is treading water in his job right now.

Sep 2014
United States
Not Zero we got Trump to get Tillerson to go on camera and say something. Tillerson hates press conferences yet he gave one just to calm Trump down and then all he did was deflect a direct questions about whether he said it or not. Regardless of what the official story is from the WH there was enough weight to the "moron" story that the SOS had to deny he was quitting and go on further in denying there is any friction between him and Trump. Anybody with a brain knows there is friction between the two men which only makes it more glaring that Tillerson is treading water in his job right now.

100% pure speculation on your part.

You still have nothing.

:popcorn: