Schumer to Trump: Play Comey tapes or admit they don't exist

May 2012
By the wall
Is there going to be any thread where your not the first one to respond? You have WAY to much time on your hand btw..

He would get in big trouble with Mueller if he actually had tapes (I doubt he does) and destroyed them.
That is what you choose to whine about?

Are you jealous?

Maybe they should make me a mod since I am so observant.

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
No reason to.

Comey didn't say anything that would in any way get Trump in trouble.

If Trump has tapes he should sit on them, (destroy them actually).
Is there going to be any thread where your not the first one to respond? You have WAY to much time on your hand btw..

Click on the following image to reveal a Special Posting AWARD for you!

View attachment 14227

May 2012
By the wall
He just said today that he will let us know soon but that we will probably be disappointed.

So he basically doesn't have any or he's destroyed them already.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
That is what you choose to whine about?

Are you jealous?

Maybe they should make me a mod since I am so observant.
Well it's obvious you have no life outside of PH. I kind of pity you for that.

And it looks like it's time to put up or shut up..

Leaders of the House Intelligence Committee are asking the White House to produce any tapes that might exist of President Donald Trump's conversations with ousted FBI director James Comey.

Rep. Mike Conaway (R-Texas) and Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), the lawmakers leading the investigation, asked White House counsel Don McGahn on Friday to confirm whether any tapes exist, and if so, to produce them for the committee by June 23.

Their request comes less than two hours after President Donald Trump, in a Rose Garden news conference, refused to answer questions about whether such tapes exist.

House Intelligence Committee leaders ask White House for any Comey tapes - POLITICO

Oct 2013
USA
He just said today that he will let us know soon but that we will probably be disappointed.

So he basically doesn't have any or he's destroyed them already.
If you look at his inflated ego it would not be a surprise if he did tape every word he ever uttered but you bring up a good point in that he is just that stupid that he would destroy them without thinking about those who set it up.

On the other hand if he didn't tape anything why was he threatening or trying to intimidate a witness with that initial tweet?