Screw those who are essential and work?? The Trump shut-down.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
You know you don’t give a damn about the government shut down because if you did you would support with both Democrats and Republicans had offered and that is to open the government and discuss the wall later. Trump is like a little spoiled brat saying if you don’t give me what I want I will scream and holler
*So Dumb*

Americans are supporting what they voted the President in office to do .....

We know the Democrats are punishing the American people with this shut down for voting the President into office.

This will ultimately backfire on the Democrats.

Oct 2011
Washington State
*So Dumb*

We know the Democrats are punishing the American people with this shut down for voting the President into office.

Yeah, we know. You said the Democratic Party was dead too. Then we won back the house decisively.

Besides, Mexico will pay for it. MMMMMMwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHAHA!

Jan 2019
Midwest
*So Dumb*

Is drinking and typing allowed on this board? Hey!.. I have some Corona here...can I open it and openly post?

Jul 2009
Why are the Democrats so inconsiderate.

All this to deny the President border security that they all supported just a few years back.

The Democrats are truly the Enemy of America's Citizens.
John T Ford, Republicans and Democrats of both houses negotiated, resolved their differences, and passed a budget act on to the White House. President Donald Trump did not sign it. In this case he's the obstructionist and as long as that same process continues to be repeated, he'll remain being the obstructionist.

I expect eventually Republican senators may become too embarrassed to resolve a bill that their party's leader will not sign. Then due to President Trump's wall, the Democratic House and the Republican Senate will no longer be able to resolve their differences. The Democrats and the Republicans will then join the president and obstruct the operation of our federal government.​

In that case, they will all be obstructionists due to President Trump's obstructing wall.​

Respectfully, Supposn​