Screw those who are essential and work?? The Trump shut-down.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
John T Ford, Republicans and Democrats of both houses negotiated, resolved their differences, and passed a budget act on to the White House. President Donald Trump did not sign it. In this case he's the obstructionist and as long as that same process continues to be repeated, he'll remain being the obstructionist.

I expect eventually Republican senators may become too embarrassed to resolve a bill that their party's leader will not sign. Then due to President Trump's wall, the Democratic House and the Republican Senate will no longer be able to resolve their differences. The Democrats and the Republicans will then join the president and obstruct the operation of our federal government.​

In that case, they will all be obstructionists due to President Trump's obstructing wall.​

Respectfully, Supposn​
I don't care what make believe BS from that Alt Left Universe you want to spew ....

Have at it.

But, back in the real world ... we know why this Government is shut down.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
I don't care what make believe BS from that Alt Left Universe you want to spew ....

Have at it.

But, back in the real world ... we know why this Government is shut down.
Yeah, because Trump refuses to sign the funding bill....pretty simple, John, we all know why the government is shut down....

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Yeah, because Trump refuses to sign the funding bill....pretty simple, John, we all know why the government is shut down....
Trump will sign it ....

When the Democrats fund the Wall.

See how that works?

Even you should be able to understand this one.

I think ...

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
You are a funny guy, nothing amuses like the faith and devotion of #Trumpcult...
I am posting facts ....

That has nothing to do with being a Trump supporter.

I suspect even some Leftist that do not support Trump understand who is responsible for this Gov shut down.