Sean Hannity threatens : "We will hold every fake news media liar member accountable. "

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more

seems a bit schizophrenic. I mean, by his own admission he's not a journalist. He pretends to be one on network television. Which means, he's "fake news". Is he going to hold himself accountable? What exactly does he mean? Ordinarily, we wouldn't care about the insane rantings of a fake journalist. But, in this case, we know that Trump takes his cues from Fox News. Is this a sign of things to come from this WH?

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Fox News host Steve Hilton on Monday accused a list of people and entities, including CNN and MSNBC, of being the "real agents" of Russian President Vladimir Putin for alleging collusion between the Trump campaign and Moscow. Hilton, a former director of strategy for ex-British Prime Minister David Cameron, made the comments on Fox News while speaking about Attorney General William Barr's summary of special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation.

Fox News host: MSNBC, CNN the 'real agents of Putin'

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Fox News host Steve Hilton on Monday accused a list of people and entities, including CNN and MSNBC, of being the "real agents" of Russian President Vladimir Putin for alleging collusion between the Trump campaign and Moscow. Hilton, a former director of strategy for ex-British Prime Minister David Cameron, made the comments on Fox News while speaking about Attorney General William Barr's summary of special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation.

Fox News host: MSNBC, CNN the 'real agents of Putin'
isn't Fox News under new management? I thought they were going to tweak their programming. Never seen anything quite like this. Have you? There's always competition. That's not what this is. If they continue along these lines it's going to turn into an all out civil war between the networks.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Trump essentially said the same thing earlier today. He wants "vengeance." Imagine his first campaign rally this week is going to be something.
yeah. I was reading about that story when I happened upon this one. Typical. He can't take good news and just build on that momentum. He has to "get even" always first and foremost. It's good news that Mueller didn't find evidence beyond a reasonable doubt to prosecute him or his campaign on conspiracy. But, it wasn't a 100% exoneration. He most certainly wasn't given a mandate to go after his political enemies. Sick puppy that one.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
isn't Fox News under new management? I thought they were going to tweak their programming. Never seen anything quite like this. Have you? There's always competition. That's not what this is. If they continue along these lines it's going to turn into an all out civil war between the networks.
Yes, Rupert Murdochs son has taken over ownership and the news dept is now run by a woman who I cant remember her name. I cant see why they would change now though, they are doing well in the ratings. They are like Trump, they have their loyal viewers and thats all they care about.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Yes, Rupert Murdochs son has taken over ownership and the news dept is now run by a woman who I cant remember her name. I cant see why they would change now though, they are doing well in the ratings. They are like Trump, they have their loyal viewers and thats all they care about.
yeah . That's it. It's my understanding that his son wanted more independence from Trump. He doesn't like the network favoring any one particular candidate. It also was rumored that's why Pirro was suspended. Because of new ownership. The hard-core conservative factions at Fox News are supposedly worried.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
yeah . That's it. It's my understanding that his son wanted more independence from Trump. He doesn't like the network favoring any one particular candidate. It also was rumored that's why Pirro was suspended. Because of new ownership. The hard-core conservative factions at Fox News are supposedly worried.
Wouldnt surprise me to see Glenn Beck make a comeback at FOX. He has been on lately saying he regretted being a NeverTrumper and now supports him.