Self deport losers.

Feb 2011
Ever changing
Ever since Trump has declared that he will deport illegal immigrants who have committed serious crimes, there has been a decrease in illegal immigration as well as an increase in illegals leaving the U.S. The left argues that this is a result of fear generated by the Trump policy. This is ludicrous, especially where it concerns those who leave voluntarily.

Given that the worst that could happen to a non criminal illegal immigrant is deportation, why should they fear? Indeed, why self deport? I think this self deportation points to the fact that there is a greater chance that they are concerned with something beyond deportation. Namely, criminal activity. This supports the comments made by Trump that there is a large number of illegals who are serious criminals. Otherwise, why leave? Why do Trump's work for him?

Speaking of work. Liberals justify, in part, illegal immigration citing that they are responsible, hard working people. Perhaps it is the millenials we should deport instead, given they are living in their parent's basement twiddling away on their keyboards. I am for it. How about you?

May 2012
By the wall
They are leaving so that is a good thing.

Whether it is the wall or simply the fear of it, the result is the same.

Good job by Trump.

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
Ever since Trump has declared that he will deport illegal immigrants who have committed serious crimes, there has been a decrease in illegal immigration as well as an increase in illegals leaving the U.S. The left argues that this is a result of fear generated by the Trump policy. This is ludicrous, especially where it concerns those who leave voluntarily.

Given that the worst that could happen to a non criminal illegal immigrant is deportation, why should they fear? Indeed, why self deport? I think this self deportation points to the fact that there is a greater chance that they are concerned with something beyond deportation. Namely, criminal activity. This supports the comments made by Trump that there is a large number of illegals who are serious criminals. Otherwise, why leave? Why do Trump's work for him?

Speaking of work. Liberals justify, in part, illegal immigration citing that they are responsible, hard working people. Perhaps it is the millenials we should deport instead, given they are living in their parent's basement twiddling away on their keyboards. I am for it. How about you?
I love how somecons create a false premise then try to argue against it.

Reactions: 8 people

Singularity

Oct 2009
Kansas
Overwhelmingly the reason why people come or leave is the need for workers correlated with the availability of jobs in México or other migration homelands. Supply, demand. If people are going back home, it primarily means there's sufficient jobs back home, and despite the ongoing drug conflict México's economy IS improving --- conservative estimates place them in the top 10 world economies by 2030, 2050 at the latest, all other things being equal. They're already part of the G20.

Reactions: 1 person
Jul 2014
Border Fence
Come to the light, leave the basement.
First of all, If you believe anything the Trump administration tells you, you are in a serious need of a head-check. This administration is giving Nixon, during the hearings phase, a run for its money.

Just like Nixon, there will be those that stick to Trump's lies to his bitter end.

Here are the two major lies Trump has told you on immigration:

1] I will deport all 11 million.

2] I will build a border wall.

Now you come here with your tail between your legs trying to salvage your president's failures.

Who is the bigger loser, Trump for lying or those that still believe him.

Reactions: 2 people

TNVolunteer73

Former Staff
Nov 2014
TN

Another Trump victory..

TNVolunteer73

Former Staff
Nov 2014
TN
First of all, If you believe anything the Trump administration tells you, you are in a serious need of a head-check. This administration is giving Nixon, during the hearings phase, a run for its money.

Just like Nixon, there will be those that stick to Trump's lies to his bitter end.

Here are the two major lies Trump has told you on immigration:

1] I will deport all 11 million.

2] I will build a border wall.

Now you come here with your tail between your legs trying to salvage your president's failures.

Who is the bigger loser, Trump for lying or those that still believe him.
He never said he would deport 11 million Why do liberals have to speak 1/2 truths ... OMG..

He said he would begin deporting criminals.. (you know those that steal ids (felony) commit Violent Crimes (Felonies) and are have been deported multiple times).

Southern Dad

Former Staff
Feb 2015
Shady Dale, Georgia
If we just started enforcing the employment laws already on the books, the illegals wouldn't be able to get jobs and would self-deport. In 2011 when Georgia's HB87 became law, the illegals fled our state. That left those who were exploiting their labor by illegally hiring illegals in a bind. Really, too bad. The illegals come here because they can find work easily and make good money. Oddly, Americans claim that isn't possible.