Senate confirms Trump judicial pick labeled 'not qualified' by American Bar Association

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
Sep 2016
My own world
The next administration is going to have to go over every single appointment in the judiciary made by Trump and have the other judges in the circuit do a job performance review. If they fail the performance review then they have to consider impeachment. My money is that the judges will fall within the showing Favoritism category as there is only one reason they were appointed in the first place.
Of the 15 federal judicial impeachments in history, the most common charges were making false statements, favoritism toward litigants or special appointees, intoxication on the bench, and abuse of the contempt power.

Sep 2016
My own world
In the above link from Madeline:

"In his entire eight years in the White House, President Barack Obama didn’t nominate anyone to be a lifetime federal judge who earned a ‘not qualified’ ABA rating.” Walker was Trump’s fourth. And on Thursday, the Senate is poised to vote on the fifth, Sarah Pitlyk, nominated to a seat on the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri."

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
How do unqualified federal judges make this country great?

One of his nominees had never even tried a case.
The Judge is not unquaulified.

Who cares what the Leftist ABA says.

It's better to look at which Democrats were most opposing.

Defeating the Left makes this Country Great.

I can't help it if you have yet come to the realization that this is a battle for the very existence of this Country as it was Founded.

Another Trump WIN !!!

Sep 2016
My own world

I can't help it if you have yet come to the realization that this is a battle for the very existence of this Country as it was Founded.

Another Trump WIN !!!
So now the ABA is a leftist organization. Again guys, you can't make this shit up!!

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.

Another Trump WIN !!!
What an ignorant statement to make.
What in the fuck makes the ABA "leftist?" Please explain.