Senate votes to confirm Sotomayor: 68-31

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
Mike... it's been 2 years... has the 50+ year old Latina come for your guns and gold yet?
No Boon, but your government is arming the Mexican drug cartels. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction hey?

BTW 57 senators did sign a bill to not allow the traitor Obama to sign on the the UN gun ban. I think we dodged a bullet, and thats more than I can say for three border patrol agents that were killed by Obama's guns.

Dec 2010
Virginia
No Boon, but your government is arming the Mexican drug cartels. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction hey?

BTW 57 senators did sign a bill to not allow the traitor Obama to sign on the the UN gun ban. I think we dodged a bullet, and thats more than I can say for three border patrol agents that were killed by Obama's guns.
Too funny. Wasn't it you who said the feds were grabbing guns in Katrina...when in fact it was NOPD?

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
Too funny. Wasn't it you who said the feds were grabbing guns in Katrina...when in fact it was NOPD?
Sure it was NOPD, they were directed, and so was the mayor by FEMA. You should take heed, they ignored the gang.

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
BTW Cicero, if you think your government arming and using their banks to fund the cartels is funny then you have one fucked up sense of humor.

Did you read the report where they allowed tons of cocaine to be imported to this country, I have it on the board. Nice hey, hows that war on drugs working for you?

I guess thats funny as well.

Dec 2010
Virginia
BTW Cicero, if you think your government arming and using their banks to fund the cartels is funny then you have one fucked up sense of humor.

Did you read the report where they allowed tons of cocaine to be imported to this country, I have it on the board. Nice hey, hows that war on drugs working for you?

I guess thats funny as well.
I'm laughing because it's delusional bullshit.

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
I'm laughing because it's delusional bullshit.
I see, huh, well I agree it is bullshit, but I can't help to remember that it is all admitted. Congress better do their job, and it on the surface appears they might.

Dec 2010
Virginia
"the Obama is coming for your guns" has become "Sotomayor is coming for your guns?" Really? I guess that some folks just need something to fear, no matter how stupid that fear turns out to be...