Senator Mark Kirk (R) has suffered a stroke

Dec 2010
Southington Connecticut
and has had successful surgery to relieve the swelling around the brain, done today. He is recovering in the hospital.

Get-well wishes to Senator Kirk and thoughts for his family as well!

-Bonncaruso
First of all best wishes and a speedy recovery. These days if they catch a stroke early they can reverse virtually all the brain damage.

At least he will not be away from the people's business too long.

Jun 2011
N/A
He is only 52 and they caught it early. He was also aware of the warning signs, apparently, and got to the hospital quickly enough.

Dec 2010
Southington Connecticut
He is only 52 and they caught it early. He was also aware of the warning signs, apparently, and got to the hospital quickly enough.
Smart move ... one of my neigbors in her 60's got a stroke while driving pulled over called 911 and they got her in and less than 4 months or so she was driving again and her husband said driving him crazy again.... I think that he is sad that they reversed her sysmptoms- poor guy...

Jun 2011
N/A
Smart move ... one of my neigbors in her 60's got a stroke while driving pulled over called 911 and they got her in and less than 4 months or so she was driving again and her husband said driving him crazy again.... I think that he is sad that they reversed her sysmptoms- poor guy...
Stefanovka, behave yourself!!! You know, a woman who opens her mouth to speak a lot is just a very oral type.