SENATORS demand intelligence on deadly Niger ambush

Jul 2015
Florida
2 weeks later? Too bad Hillary wasn't president, we would have started this the NEXT MORNING. FOX would have its programming for 2 weeks. Every winger site wouldn't have to deflect and defend the Asshole and Chief.

Senators demand info on deadly Niger ambush

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]BY REBECCA KHEEL - 10/17/17 08:11 PM EDT[/FONT] 110[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]5

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]

© Getty Images

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]Nearly two weeks after four Green Berets were killed in an ambush, top senators are demanding the Trump administration provide Congress with more information on the first deadly attack on U.S. troops in Niger.

On Tuesday, the Republican and Democratic leaders of the Senate Armed Services Committee both said the Trump administration has not provided them with enough information on the attack.

Committee Chairman John McCain (R-Ariz.) even went so far as to say the Obama administration — which he repeatedly slammed as weak on defense — was better at working with him.

Asked by The Hill whether the administration has been forthcoming with information on Niger, McCain said “no.”“I had a better working relationship, as far as information [/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp] back and forth, with [President Obama’s Defense secretary] Ash Carter than I do with an old friend of 20 years,” McCain said.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]
http://thehill.com/policy/defense/355926-senators-demand-info-on-deadly-niger-ambush[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Last edited:
May 2012
By the wall
Maybe they are still trying to piece together what happened you know.

But here, let me fill Mr. McCain in.

Four Green Beret's were ambushed by thugs and died.

I think that about covers it.

Their missions take them into very unsafe zones, that is their job.