Senior Democrat: Ban Teens From Wearing MAGA Hats

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
Anyway, back to the topic. What kind of anti-constitutional fascist does this fucktard think he is?
Are we still going on about Yarmuth's sarcastic jab? What evidence has surfaced that he was actually proposing banning hats, and not just making a snarky joke that went over Trump supporters' heads?

Jul 2011
NYC
Are we still going on about Yarmuth's sarcastic jab? What evidence has surfaced that he was actually proposing banning hats, and not just making a snarky joke that went over Trump supporters' heads?

Ah so trump can't make sarcastic jabs, but your guy can? Why is it mindless NPC's think everyone who is not hysterical over trump is a trump supporter?

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
Ah so trump can't make sarcastic jabs, but your guy can? Why is it mindless NPC's think everyone who is not hysterical over trump is a trump supporter?
Trump tells jokes? Maybe he needs the help of a writer, because I've never found his material very funny. But I've also never said he can't tell jokes.

I've always heard that the thing about Trump supporters is they know not to take the things he says literally. Is that a skill that they can only apply selectively?

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
"I am calling for a total and complete shutdown of teenagers wearing MAGA hats"
-Rep. John Yarmuth

No one ever said this law maker was proposing legislation in this case.

And, your denial is pathetic ....... but, predictable.

Jul 2011
NYC
Trump tells jokes? Maybe he needs the help of a writer, because I've never found his material very funny. But I've also never said he can't tell jokes.

I've always heard that the thing about Trump supporters is they know not to take the things he says literally. Is that a skill that they can only apply selectively?

I've heard from NPC's that they are bitter at anyone who doesn't scream chicken little over trump... They make up stupid comments that really don't mean much.

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
"I am calling for a total and complete shutdown of teenagers wearing MAGA hats"
-Rep. John Yarmuth

No one ever said this law maker was proposing legislation in this case.

And, your denial is pathetic ....... but, predictable.
Predictable that I caught on to what was an obvious jab at the president? How many times do you need to have this explained to you before it gets through your thick skull?

"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on." - Donald Trump

"I am calling for a total and complete shutdown of teenagers wearing MAGA hats until we can figure out what is going on."- John Yarmuth

Look man... if you don't want to admit that you didn't catch that he was mocking the president when you started this thread, fine by me. I can lead you to water, but I can't make you drink.

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
I never said Trump couldn't make sarcastic jabs, either. And Yarmuth isn't "my guy".

Why are you taking Yarmuth's words literally? Why not just acknowledge the obvious instead of repeatedly making yourself look stupid?

Jul 2011
NYC
I never said Trump couldn't make sarcastic jabs, either. And Yarmuth isn't "my guy".

Why are you taking Yarmuth's words literally? Why not just acknowledge the obvious instead of repeatedly making yourself look stupid?

I didn't, doesn't make his idiotic statement any less idiotic.... Yarmuth is as much your guy as trump is mine... What are you crying about?

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Predictable that I caught on to what was an obvious jab at the president? How many times do you need to have this explained to you before it gets through your thick skull?

"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on." - Donald Trump

"I am calling for a total and complete shutdown of teenagers wearing MAGA hats until we can figure out what is going on."- John Yarmuth

Look man... if you don't want to admit that you didn't catch that he was mocking the president when you started this thread, fine by me. I can lead you to water, but I can't make you drink.
The President is not calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States.

You are parroting fake news ...... AGAIN ......

And, wasting my time.

Have a great morning.

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
I didn't, doesn't make his idiotic statement any less idiotic.... Yarmuth is as much your guy as trump is mine... What are you crying about?
I'm not crying. I just don't get why his obvious joke is still being treated like it was an actual proposal to ban hats. Only an idiot would think that. I don't even think anyone in this thread believes it was. They may have initially because they are on constant outrage watch, and got tricked. Now they just don't want to admit they stuck their foot in their mouth (or whatever the keyboard equivalent of that is).

Last edited: