Senior Democrat: Ban Teens From Wearing MAGA Hats

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
Touché. Given that I said that I don't think anyone really takes him seriously, I would think you'd understand that I was including you.

But anyway:

Anyway, back to the topic. What kind of anti-constitutional fascist does this fucktard think he is?
Wait a second... so you DO think he was being serious?

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
Touché. Given that I said that I don't think anyone really takes him seriously, I would think you'd understand that I was including you.

But anyway:

Wait a second... so you DO think he was being serious?

Nice try, but the fail is all yours. you can joke about stupid shit, I can call you on it. Freedom is a bitch like that.

I accept your concession.

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
Nice try, but the fail is all yours. you can joke about stupid shit, I can call you on it. Freedom is a bitch like that.

I accept your concession.
Fail to do what? Show that Yarmuth was joking? That's pretty obvious... Do you understand how sarcasm works?

But I'm just curious...Do you think he was displaying fascistic tendencies, or that he was mocking the fascistic tendencies of the president? One seems pretty serious, the other, not really.

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
Fail to do what? Show that Yarmuth was joking? That's pretty obvious... Do you understand how sarcasm works?

But I'm just curious...Do you think he was displaying fascistic tendencies, or that he was mocking the fascistic tendencies of the president? One seems pretty serious, the other, not really.

Oh you are going beyond his actual statements and now speculating it in even a better light for you.... interesting.

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
Oh you are going beyond his actual statements and now speculating it in even a better light for you.... interesting.
Calling him a fascist based on what is obvious sarcasm isn't speculating though. Got it.

You agree that it was a crack on the president, but you also feel that it shows he's a fascist? Just curious what your actual opinion of Yarmuth is. I mean, I get that you don't like him, but you really think it is the mark of a fascist to mock the president?

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
Calling him a fascist based on what is obvious sarcasm isn't speculating though. Got it.

You agree that it was a crack on the president, but you also feel that it shows he's a fascist? Just curious what your actual opinion of Yarmuth is. I mean, I get that you don't like him, but you really think it is the mark of a fascist to mock the president?

indeed he can make a "joke" but dare I comment on it's poor taste.... dare I.

No, his comment was fascist in nature, suggesting the government violate the 1st amendment. It actually has nothing to do with trump.

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
indeed he can make a "joke" but dare I comment on it's poor taste.... dare I.

No, his comment was fascist in nature, suggesting the government violate the 1st amendment. It actually has nothing to do with trump.
But he wasn't suggesting the government violate the first amendment, as you have already conceded by acknowledging it was (obviously) sarcasm.

You can't have both. Either he said something sarcastic to make a joke, or he was proposing something he actually wants to do. There is no both.