Serenity Now : No...no..no.. the Mueller Report did NOT clearly state there was "no collusion".

Jan 2019
southeast
[

Because again, Mueller never used the word collusion. Again, you would know that if you actually read the Mueller report.

Flynn again pled guilty to lying about his contacts with Russians - which fell under the "conspiracy" (Volume 1) of Mueller's report.
He was not charged with conspiracy. Do you just make crap up?

Jan 2019
southeast
Sigh

Again, read the report.

He plead guilty to lying about his contacts with the Russians which was part of the 1st volume of the Mueller report that dealt with "conspiracy".
Read the summary and here is what it said. I think you never read it. " We applied the term coordination in that sense when stating in the report that the investigation did not establish that the Trump Campaign coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities" And once again Flynn was charged with perjury. End of story, Hay Jenn.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Read the summary and here is what it said. I think you never read it. " We applied the term coordination in that sense when stating in the report that the investigation did not establish that the Trump Campaign coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities" And once again Flynn was charged with perjury. End of story, Hay Jenn.
I already know that -however that statement as nothing to do with Flynn, who, again, pled guilty.

Jan 2019
southeast
I already know that -however that statement as nothing to do with Flynn, who, again, pled guilty.
It certainly does have to do with Flynn. "the investigation did not establish that the Trump Campaign coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities". Sometimes I think you speak before you comprehend what is being said.

Jan 2019
southeast
It certainly does have to do with Flynn. "the investigation did not establish that the Trump Campaign coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities". Sometimes I think you speak before you comprehend what is being said.
And one more time, Flynn was charged with perjury...period.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
This literally makes no sense again. Flynn pled guilty to lying. And he was the NSA director (you do know what NSA stands for right) director.

And I really enjoy how you left out most of the other parts of the Mueller report when it comes to conspiracy, on happy the administration was willing to take all the help from Russia that they could. They just found no legal evidence of "coordination'. But they did find several instances (over 120 times in fact) where people had been in contact with Russia, looking for help.

Just insert the name Obama" instead of Trump and your head would of exploded and rightly so.

NO person running for POTUS should be accepting and/or seeking help for a foreign adversary in order to gain a "leg" up.

Jan 2019
southeast
This literally makes no sense again. Flynn pled guilty to lying. And he was the NSA director (you do know what NSA stands for right) director.AND

And I really enjoy how you left out most of the other parts of the Mueller report when it comes to conspiracy, on happy the administration was willing to take all the help from Russia that they could. They just found no legal evidence of "coordination'. But they did find several instances (over 120 times in fact) where people had been in contact with Russia, looking for help.The outcome remains the same.

Just insert the name Obama" instead of Trump and your head would of exploded and rightly so.And this has what to do with anything.

NO person running for POTUS should be accepting and/or seeking help for a foreign adversary in order to gain a "leg" up.
Should have told that to Clinton