Serenity Now : No...no..no.. the Mueller Report did NOT clearly state there was "no collusion".

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
No, you did not. You were clueless as to the conclusion of the report on collusion/conspiracy theory
Gee, why then did Mueller call it collusion? His failure to indict on collusion had zippo to do with the Justice Dept. policy. Was Manafort, Flynn and others indicted on collusion or your word conspiracy. They do not come under the same policy as the President. Also in regard to the DOJ policy...if a sitting President killed someone, you don't think they would indict?
Oh GOD we've been through this. The only references by Mueller to "COLUUUUUSION" were to say that "COLUUUUUSION" wasn't being investigated because it isn't a thing. Conspiracy is a thing. Why is that so difficult for you to understand?
Show me where it was stated that in the Mueller Report. Do you just make things up? And once again why wasn't Flynn, Manfort, etc, charged with "conspiracy" as you want to call it.
you were saying ?

Jan 2016
1984, all over again
I've tried running some Turing tests on our friends, most of them have failed.

I don't know, but it wouldn't be off the table, IMO.

What test - did you offer Robert Ford a horse tranquilizer, washed down by the Bud Lite he can't handle?

Identity politics are just wedge issues Democrats use like abortion, obviously ..... duh!

Did you see the thread where the PH user endorses shooting one of the three "stranded foreigners"
and so the same user says "give them a warning, if they come back then shoot them," ???
_____________________________________________________________________________________

( followed by Robert Fords endorsement ... grab another Milwaukeees Best ....if you're not a Bot. )

Elites, DC types, and Multinational Media, (i.e.) Fake News Media Conglomerates, regard you only as a focus group.

I'm putting Robert T Ford on my ignore list before he learns

my IDENTITY and goes on a shooting spree.

Don't endorse shooting foreigners,

nutball ...

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Collusion.. coordination....conspiracy with the Russians. Mueller still did not indict anyone on any of these topics.

And as far as quoting someone, I have been using NPR as my primary source.

Mueller Report Doesn't Find Russian Collusion, But Can't 'Exonerate' On Obstruction
How many times do you have to be told collusion is not a legal term. Obstruction is.

Meanwhile read this.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NeverTrump/comments/bo5l5l And this.

Tracking 29 Investigations Related to Trump

kmiller1610

Former Staff
Mar 2007
How many times do you have to be told collusion is not a legal term. Obstruction is.

Meanwhile read this.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NeverTrump/comments/bo5l5l And this.

Tracking 29 Investigations Related to Trump
Collusion is the general term the media used. Conspiracy is a legal term. Mueller still did not indict anyone other than Russians.

And obstruction is a very easy term to throw at Trump since he bullshits about so many things. Prove it or impeach him.

Obstruction has been the default fall back position in all these overblown special prosecutor investigations.

Plame. Outed as a Spy?. Nope. Obstruction

Trump Proven to be a Traitor. Nope. Obstruction

All you have to do to make an obstruction accusation is to scare people enough about something, anything, to provoke them into some ill-advised action.

So the false narrative is now ignored and we are onto the default.

It's not going to pass muster with the voters.

Mar 2015
The cloud
isn't it maddening when politicians go out in public and make claims that are patently false? Speaking right now specifically about how Republican's are going out stating publicly that the Mueller Report stated clearly that there was "no collusion". The reason why this particular talking point is so maddening is because Mueller was never even charged with investigating "collusion" in the first place. It's one of those memes that Trump introduced as a talking point. That then, the media started dutifully repeating over over and over. If you look at the special counsel mandate the word "collusion" never appears. If you look at the report he states clearly that they never investigated "collusion" because it's not a legal term. This are the exact words as stated on page 10 of the report:

https://viewfromll2.files.wordpress.com/2019/04/mueller-report.pdf

They repeat it so often that the media no longer even corrects them. It's a lie. Grown men and women are going out in public and telling bald-faced lies. They do it because they know that most people aren't going to read 448 pages of the Mueller Report. In other words, they do it because they know they can get away with it. Knowing that if it's repeated over and over and again it will eventually become accepted as the truth. Even the Mueller Report recognized the word "colluded" "has frequently been invoked in public reporting of the investigation". Obviously, they thought that by specifically stating that they were never investigating "collusion" it would put the matter to rest. After all, it's right there in plain text for anyone to read.

We were , all of us, subjected to witnessing Trump successfully insert a lie into the public discourse. With the media playing right into his hands.
It's over...it's been over. You need to accept the fact that this was all a hoax and you fell for it hook line and sinker. Now the next phase is well under way. Buckle up...you are about to see just how hopelessly gullible you have been for the last 2 and a half years....

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
It's over...it's been over. You need to accept the fact that this was all a hoax and you fell for it hook line and sinker. Now the next phase is well under way. Buckle up...you are about to see just how hopelessly gullible you have been for the last 2 and a half years....
wtf are you babbling about?