Serious Question: Would this country be better off if we could make Trump President for life?

Serious Question: Would this country be better off if we could make Trump President for life?

• Yes

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 80.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
I voted yes. I have yet to experience a president who died naturally while in office, I hear those funerals are really great and a time for celebration. The Kennedy funeral was naturally depressing with half the nation wailing and crying, and wondering if the Russians were behind it.

So I want the next funeral to be a fun event and something we can look forward to.
Now, there's an argument for making Trump president for life! As long as he has no real power, he can be president until he dies, then we can all have a holiday and celebrate. I don't think we'll have to wait overly long, either.

Jun 2013
Here
Every President is a president for life. They just are not the sitting President for life.

How many years are we talking with Trump's penchant for fries and burgers? How many years would anyone give Trump's physical health and remaining years of life, considering his mental health already seems to be in big trouble.

Clinton liked the same and his heart problems may have been a result. Clinton also exercised his whole body on a regular basis.

Trump's exercise seems to consist of using his fingers to tweet and swinging a golf club. It shows.

Does someone here really believe Trump's "perfect health" report, as dictated to his doctor (with a nice dollar bonus attached?) by Trump?

Funny that during the Vietnam War, Trump's "perfect health" was not so perfect. But what would someone expect about a person who appears to do anything (grease palms, pay fixers to "fix" things?) to advantage himself, even if such practices beg the question of "what's wrong with that picture"?

If someone wants to do a poll, they should ask who thinks Trump lies.

That would be quite revealing as far as who here is giving Trump a free pass even as they act like attack dogs when it comes to any allegations that anyone who might be considered affiliated with Trump's political opposition, lied.

Last edited:
Jun 2015
Hudson Valley
Forget the legalities and this poll will remain anonymous.
Well racism is here for life in the stolen lands of Native Americans. Why not have an "everlasting" King of racism? You occupiers are doing a good job hating and keeping the wealth to yourselves. Hitler's brother is very good at the bully pulpit and an entertaining guy. Keep supporting the imbecile. He represents your kind very well!

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
Well racism is here for life in the stolen lands of Native Americans. Why not have an "everlasting" King of racism? You occupiers are doing a good job hating and keeping the wealth to yourselves. Hitler's brother is very good at the bully pulpit and an entertaining guy. Keep supporting the imbecile. He represents your kind very well!
WTF?

What the hell are you going on about?

Sep 2016
My own world
Votes are anonymous you have no idea who voted yes.

Didn't say trump is great and good. but your premise is flawed.
Are you saying Trump supporters would lie? I know one person said they were kidding but we don't know about the other 3 if they were kidding. If they weren't kidding then obviously if you want Trump to be a dictator for life you would be a Trump supporter, that is just a logic alert.

• Love
Reactions: the bull59

johnflesh

Former Staff
Feb 2007
Weirdo
I've seen this thread for days. Top of the list. And the thought at first was silly, but then I guess after reading it I realized people are pretty good at fighting. They kind of like it.

So yeah, if you like to fight, then yes he should stay President for life.

And to put one more over the barrel, by 2026 you must name all your first born sons Donald.

If you don't want children you have to have a dog or cat named Donald.

Or change your name to Donald.

<thumbs up emote thing>

• Wow
Reactions: the bull59