Serious Question: Would this country be better off if we could make Trump President for life?

Serious Question: Would this country be better off if we could make Trump President for life?

• Yes

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 80.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CtC

Mar 2019
California
I've seen this thread for days. Top of the list. And the thought at first was silly, but then I guess after reading it I realized people are pretty good at fighting. They kind of like it.

So yeah, if you like to fight, then yes he should stay President for life.

And to put one more over the barrel, by 2026 you must name all your first born sons Donald.

If you don't want children you have to have a dog or cat named Donald.

Or change your name to Donald.

<thumbs up emote thing>
Sounds like a plan. And all daughters should be Ivanka.

Jun 2013
Here
I've seen this thread for days. Top of the list. And the thought at first was silly, but then I guess after reading it I realized people are pretty good at fighting. They kind of like it.

So yeah, if you like to fight, then yes he should stay President for life.

And to put one more over the barrel, by 2026 you must name all your first born sons Donald.

If you don't want children you have to have a dog or cat named Donald.

Or change your name to Donald.

<thumbs up emote thing>
Well, there is Donald Duck and Donald the Ducker (of accountability for anything that does not make him look "perfect") and all his Duckers.....

• Haha
Reactions: the bull59

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.
Are you saying Trump supporters would lie? I know one person said they were kidding but we don't know about the other 3 if they were kidding. If they weren't kidding then obviously if you want Trump to be a dictator for life you would be a Trump supporter, that is just a logic alert.
We do tho. Read the thread silly. Are you ok?