Sexual Harrassment claims against Hillary and Bernie campaigns.

Sep 2014
United States
But.....Hillary has fought for women all her life.

Adams said she dealt with this harassment for months and mentioned it to a superior as early as June. The abuse began as homophobic remarks — Adams felt targeted, she said, because the man knew she was bisexual — and escalated from there. “He made multiple comments about my body, told people we were dating, would constantly try to get me to drink (I was 19), try to force me into situations where we were alone, encouraged me not to wear bras, etc.,” Adams said.
HuffPost reached out for comment from the individual accused of harassment but received no reply. A person Adams confided in at the time, speaking on background, confirmed her account.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...sexual-harassment_us_5a0dfdf2e4b045cf43705417

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
I am not surprised in the least. It happens EVERYWHERE men and women work together. Neither Sanders nor Hillary would have been aware of it. Men on both sides of the aisle do it.

Last edited:

HCProf

Council Hall
Sep 2014
USA
I am not surprised in the least. It happens EVERYWHERE men and women work together. Neither Sanders nor Hillary wouldn't have been aware of it. Men on both sides of the aisle do it.
I agree. Sexual harassment is not a partisan issue...it is human issue. This has been going on forever with more victims that one could ever imagine.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
I'll bet many of the campaigns around the country during the last election had some sexual harassment going on.