Shallow thoughts with AOC

Sep 2012
SoCal
I hope Obama took a mortgage and didn’t pay cash for his new beach mansion.
We did this stupid dance the other day. You should stop posting this misinformation.

President Obama's new home is 42.32FT/12.9 M above the pond that his property fronts ... NOT beachfront.

Herr Drumpf' should be worried about "Mar-a-Lago" (sea to lake) ...beachfront at much lower elevation.
1567219250753.png

Sep 2016
My own world

They’re AOC’s actual thoughts which makes this even funnier.
I guess the people here that take AOC literally as well as Rush Limbaugh have the social intelligence of a sea sponge. Yeah, that seems about right.

AOC Says She Was Joking About the World Ending in 12 Years | Rush Limbaugh | iHeartRadio

They think it's gonna happen, but not 12 years. Many of them still think it's gonna happen after they die. "Democratic New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez complained Sunday that GOP fact-checkers were taking her 'dry humor' literally. 'This is a technique of the GOP, to take dry humor + sarcasm literally and "fact check" it,' she tweeted. 'Like the "world ending in 12 years" thing, you’d have to have the social intelligence of a sea sponge to think it’s literal. But the GOP is basically Dwight from The Office so who knows.'

Mar 2019
On a drive-by
Everything about the Left is a Fraud.

Why do you think they call them the Fraud Squad?

AOC reminds me of some of the women I went to college with. They seemed to think that once they had some influence or held some semi-important position that their opinions suddenly became valid and that had something intelligent to say.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
AOC reminds me of some of the women I went to college with. They seemed to think that once they had some influence or held some semi-important position that their opinions suddenly became valid and that had something intelligent to say.
A-OCK'er is a Manchurian puppet for the DSA.

I don't think she is intelligent enough to even have her own opinions.

She is just parroting what she is told.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
So when did you decide that for yourself?