Shep Smith: It's one of those days when you just don't know what to do

May 2013
N Oregon Coast
Because someone is LYING (again ;-) - Hey if you Foxers are tired of Mr Smith telling the truth, feel free to tell Rupert to fire him.

Bet he can make twice the money somewhere else.

"It's one of those days when you just don't know what to do because we have two things put out as truth, and they're opposites," Smith said on Monday afternoon. "And as a result of the fact they're opposites, one of them is untrue."

Smith argued that the White House is "lying to us" and that the discrepancies reflect a much broader trend of untruths coming from the administration.

"Someone's not telling the truth," Smith said. "We clearly don't like using this word, but these inconsistencies seem to be among the most consistent things that we live with now."​

Don't miss the videos:

Fox News' Shep Smith lashes out at Trump administration over 'lying' - Business Insider

Reactions: 3 people
Jul 2014
midwest
Because someone is LYING (again ;-) - Hey if you Foxers are tired of Mr Smith telling the truth, feel free to tell Rupert to fire him.

Bet he can make twice the money somewhere else.

"It's one of those days when you just don't know what to do because we have two things put out as truth, and they're opposites," Smith said on Monday afternoon. "And as a result of the fact they're opposites, one of them is untrue."

Smith argued that the White House is "lying to us" and that the discrepancies reflect a much broader trend of untruths coming from the administration.

"Someone's not telling the truth," Smith said. "We clearly don't like using this word, but these inconsistencies seem to be among the most consistent things that we live with now."​

Don't miss the videos:

Fox News' Shep Smith lashes out at Trump administration over 'lying' - Business Insider
They can't fire him any more than CNN could fire Lemon.

May 2013
N Oregon Coast
They can't fire him any more than CNN could fire Lemon.
How come? Shep just makes Fox viewers mad and they have him in an iffy time slot. Are his ratings that good?

I say put him in a Prime Time slot on MSNBC. Chris Matthews isn't doing that well.

Jul 2014
midwest
How come? Shep just makes Fox viewers mad and they have him in an iffy time slot. Are his ratings that good?

I say put him in a Prime Time slot on MSNBC. Chris Matthews isn't doing that well.
Are you implying that CM is gay?

I actually like Chris Matthews, but can't watch much because he is the worst at interrupting his "guests".

If he could be even halfway respectful, I would watch more.

But he doesn't seem to be able to do that.

I have no idea of Smith's ratings, but I think he's fine.

May 2013
N Oregon Coast
How does that even make sense?

Lemon tows the Company line? Are you suggesting that Shep calling out Trump's lies is Fox' company line?

LMAO...
I bet Shep would love like hell to get outta Dodge. And fine with me if he replaces Don Lemon. :D

May 2013
N Oregon Coast
Are you implying that CM is gay?

I actually like Chris Matthews, but can't watch much because he is the worst at interrupting his "guests".

If he could be even halfway respectful, I would watch more.

But he doesn't seem to be able to do that.

I have no idea of Smith's ratings, but I think he's fine.
Agree on Chris - Smart dude, but he yells and interrupts too damn much.

Hell, he'll ask a question - let the guest get half a sentence into their response and interrupt again.